So, if MTG had been in charge, the Jan 6 insurrection would have "won"

AURex

I'm assuming, by "would have won," she means the insurrection would have succeeded, the Constitutionally prescribed procedure for certifying the winner of the presidential election would have been sabotaged, the Constitutional foundation of our federal government destroyed, and a wannabe dictator installed as President of the United States.

She is not the only right wing extremist to publicly proclaim that American Democracy should be abandoned in favor of autocracy. As the wannabe dictator, Trump himself has argued that all the rules, including the United States Constitution, should be terminated to install him as President.

But she is up there with the microphone saying "If I was in charge," we would now live in a banana republic! Sigh.

“I want to tell you something. If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would’ve been armed,” she said of the Jan. 6, 2021, attempt by supporters of then-President Donald Trump to overturn the 2020 election, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center and the New York Post.

Well, if that - along with Trump's stated desire to set the constitution aside - don't matter, then we can kiss our democracy good bye.  :no:

she is a dirty ol bag that makes me want to puke. sorry santa.............