Cox's Health

DKW 86

Brandon Cox is the starting qb for the Auburn Tigers. He has my full support and confidence. (As if he is really concerned about the thoughts of an old bag of wind like me.) The Coaching staff has PROVEN, over and over again, that they know what they are doing and they know how to put a winning team on the field.

I am ready to let this topic die and let's get to some Football...Auburn Football! :au:

Brandon Cox is the starting qb for the Auburn Tigers. He has my full support and confidence. (As if he is really concerned about the thoughts of an old bag of wind like me.) The Coaching staff has PROVEN, over and over again, that they know what they are doing and they know how to put a winning team on the field.

I am ready to let this topic die and let's get to some Football...Auburn Football! :au:

175656[/snapback]

If this topic dies, then UAT's BC must also! Of course I mean the topic on BC, not the guy himself! :poke:

I dont really know much about Cox. How good was he when he was in high school and such? Was he a blue chip or what?

175658[/snapback]

Copied and pasted from www.auburntigers.com

HIGH SCHOOL:

As a senior, completed 233-of-329 passes (70.8%) for 2,887 yards and 27 touchdowns ... Completion percentage of 70.8 was a Class 6A state record ... During career, completed 424-of-617 passes (68.7%) for 5,417 yards and 50 touchdowns ...Set a state record with career .687 completion percentage ...State of Alabama Mr. Football by ASWA ... Named the Class 6A Back of the Year by Alabama Sports Writers Association ...ASWA all-state selection ... Birmingham News Super All-State and Class 6A all-state selection ...Birmingham News Metro Player of the Year ... Huntsville Times Elite 11 ... Four-year starter ... Ranked one of the top 10 pro-style quarterbacks in the nation by Rivals100.com ... Ranked one of the top 20 quarterbacks in the nation by ESPN.com ... SuperPrep Magazine All-American ... Ranked one of the top five players in the state of Alabama by SuperPrep Magazine ...Prep Star All-American ... Atlanta Journal Constitution Super Southern 100 ... Also played basketball and baseball and was a second-team All-State selection as a pitcher.

He can sling it!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont really know much about Cox. How good was he when he was in high school and such? Was he a blue chip or what?

175658[/snapback]

Copied and pasted from www.auburntigers.com

HIGH SCHOOL:

As a senior, completed 233-of-329 passes (70.8%) for 2,887 yards and 27 touchdowns ... Completion percentage of 70.8 was a Class 6A state record ... During career, completed 424-of-617 passes (68.7%) for 5,417 yards and 50 touchdowns ...Set a state record with career .687 completion percentage ...State of Alabama Mr. Football by ASWA ... Named the Class 6A Back of the Year by Alabama Sports Writers Association ...ASWA all-state selection ... Birmingham News Super All-State and Class 6A all-state selection ...Birmingham News Metro Player of the Year ... Huntsville Times Elite 11 ... Four-year starter ... Ranked one of the top 10 pro-style quarterbacks in the nation by Rivals100.com ... Ranked one of the top 20 quarterbacks in the nation by ESPN.com ... SuperPrep Magazine All-American ... Ranked one of the top five players in the state of Alabama by SuperPrep Magazine ...Prep Star All-American ... Atlanta Journal Constitution Super Southern 100 ... Also played basketball and baseball and was a second-team All-State selection as a pitcher.

He can sling it!!!!!!!!!!!

175673[/snapback]

Well, I guess he should do well then......lol

Guest Tigrinum Major

And the kicker is that he probably would have gone to the Capstone had he been recruited by Fran. His dad was a big Bama fan. I have a mutual friend of their family that has told me as much. But Fran had Brodie and no need for another bluechip recruit at QB.

Everyone gets on the Fran bandwagon, but he really left Bama in a bad situation, depthwise.

I think I saw the video on www.ebaumsworld.com

They've got alot of videos on that site of people thinking that if you light alcohol with fire, and drink it, that its perfectly safe. God are they wrong.

After throwing a few regular balls in practice, Cox threw nerf balls the rest of practice. :big:

175232[/snapback]

Actually throwing nerf balls would be worse. Tends to create over-extension. Like I have said before, all QBs get sore arms. Some recover quicker than others. But it does take rest. Can still throw the short passes, just can't wing it hard. As long as they know this and take it easy, he'll be fine and ready to go.

175533[/snapback]

QB uses Nerf ball to get loose

:o

Archived