ESPN POWER 16

SKCAUB

Let me reiterate what I said earlier about ESPN...in the conversation about the 10 things NOT to say at Auburn. ESPN SU*KS!!!!

See below:

The ESPN Power 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking enough that Auburn is not in the Power 16 but even more so that we didn't even receive any votes!!!!-(Gary, my brother)

Here they are:

1) USC

2) Texas

3) Michigan

4) VA Tech

5) Ohio St.

6) Tenn.

7) Miami

8) Florida

9) LSU

10) Oklahoma

11) Iowa

12) Louisville

13) Purdue

14) Georgia

15) Florida St.

16) Texas A&M

Also receiving votes: Cal, Texas Tech, Boise State, Boston College, Arizona State, NC State, Bowling Green, Virginia, Alabama, Oregon, Penn State, Wyoming

That is a freaking joke, there is no way that Bama, Oregon, Wyoming, NC State and Penn St. should get votes and Auburn gets none, what have those teams done lately?

ESPN might be poll challenged, but they are showing good planning by trying to set up an opening 2006 nationally televised game between AU and Washington State.

Let me reiterate what I said earlier about ESPN...in the conversation about the 10 things NOT to say at Auburn. ESPN SU*KS!!!!

See below:

The ESPN Power 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocking enough that Auburn is not in the Power 16 but even more so that we didn't even receive any votes!!!!-(Gary, my brother)

Here they are:

1) USC

2) Texas

3) Michigan

4) VA Tech

5) Ohio St.

6) Tenn.

7) Miami

8) Florida

9) LSU

10) Oklahoma

11) Iowa

12) Louisville

13) Purdue

14) Georgia

15) Florida St.

16) Texas A&M

Also receiving votes: Cal, Texas Tech, Boise State, Boston College, Arizona State, NC State, Bowling Green, Virginia, Alabama, Oregon, Penn State, Wyoming

175042[/snapback]

Louisville, Purdue, A & M?? Com'n...L'ville had a good year last year. Purdue sucked, A&M is a middle to bottom feeder in a sorry Big 12. Give me a break!!! :no::angry:

Is this idiocracy based on just the finale of last season?? past few seasons? history? what are they basing this Power 16 on? Is this a preseason prognostication of the upcoming season? Talk about no respect!! I may have to tell Tommy (CTT) about this when I see him at church Sunday. No respect. I pray that will change after this season!!!!!

Archived