Georgia Game Video Breakdowns

StatTiger

2 hours ago, StatTiger said:

This video should be watched carefully by AU fans. Excellent physicality, effort, and fundamentals. O line consistently getting to the second (and third) level and executing combo blocks. Pushing guys back. Tight ends very physical and WRs blocking with sound fundamentals. Runners picking lanes within the scheme and play call. On defense hustle all over the field and gang tackling. 

I know it’s just the highlights and our passing game still sorely lacks. But these coaches have coached up this roster and it shows in this video vs top competition. More work to be done but much better days ahead. WDE 🦅 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Stat.  This video has me encouraged for the rest of the season.  If we continues to run the ball well it will surely help put the passing game

Speaking of stats.  I saw somewhere that 5/9 of Thorne’s incompletions hit receivers in the hands.  Can’t blame the QBs for that.  The only really bad throw I saw was at the beginning of the game where Payton tried to hit a short pass to 13.  Thankfully it was under thrown or else it probably would have been a pic.