I absolutely hate most turd fans

aubiefifty

A head coach that likes hookers snd a DC that was fired for killing a player

durkin was not even there the day the kid died. he was not even allowed to coach them at that time because of ncaa restrictions. but these are the same fans that called their qb the N word.

Edited by aubiefifty

• aubiefifty changed the title to I absolutely hate most turd fans.................

i took that off the rant for the record......

The Auburn family is the manson family. and they gave out a whore eagle according to the turds..............

I'm with you Fifty.  I'd say 93% of Bama fans are spoiled, obnoxious, privileged brats.  They are backwoods rednecks & hillbillies that are taught from birth that the 2 most important words in the English language are

Roll Tide!  Any time you try to have a civil discussion with them about football & you say something that gets under their skin about their beloved team or coach, then they go to that go to phrase (that I'm not gonna type anymore in this rant.)  That's the extent of their intelligence.  And the fans more than the team or school is why I can't bring myself to pull for Bama in any sport.

BUT, with Satan retiring they are about to get a rude awakening (alot like the one they got prior to Nicky coming in)

They are all over this new coach.  He has won everywhere he has coached is the mantra.  Only problem for them is he has never coached week in and week out against SEC Level defenses.

He coached in the pansiest  league for defense possible these last few years at Washington against the likes of Wazoo State, Oregon State, Oregon, USC.  The only two teams in that league with a half way decent defense were Oregon & Utah.

Now in comparison he gets to coach every week against defenses such as AU, BAMA, UGA, Texas, Oklahoma, ATM, LSU will be good again soon.

Bama fans better get themselves ready for a bunch more losses than they got with Lil Nicky cause It's a coming.

I'm sure that even with the L's coming up, they will still find a way to be totally obnoxious.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I'm with you Fifty.  I'd say 93% of Bama fans are spoiled, obnoxious, privileged brats.  They are backwoods rednecks & hillbillies that are taught from birth that the 2 most important words in the English language are

Roll Tide!  Any time you try to have a civil discussion with them about football & you say something that gets under their skin about their beloved team or coach, then they go to that go to phrase (that I'm not gonna type anymore in this rant.)  That's the extent of their intelligence.  And the fans more than the team or school is why I can't bring myself to pull for Bama in any sport.

BUT, with Satan retiring they are about to get a rude awakening (alot like the one they got prior to Nicky coming in)

They are all over this new coach.  He has won everywhere he has coached is the mantra.  Only problem for them is he has never coached week in and week out against SEC Level defenses.

He coached in the pansiest  league for defense possible these last few years at Washington against the likes of Wazoo State, Oregon State, Oregon, USC.  The only two teams in that league with a half way decent defense were Oregon & Utah.

Now in comparison he gets to coach every week against defenses such as AU, BAMA, UGA, Texas, Oklahoma, ATM, LSU will be good again soon.

Bama fans better get themselves ready for a bunch more losses than they got with Lil Nicky cause It's a coming.

I'm sure that even with the L's coming up, they will still find a way to be totally obnoxious.

great minds think alike.

• Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to I absolutely hate most turd fans