You guys know how i feel about trump

but i have read several times about a lies being posted about him. Why? he steps on his doo lolly enough without making stuff up. he supposedly said the ral tragedy of the super bowlparade shooting was not a tragedy but losing the last election. snopes said it was a blatant lie. i love my country but i hate what we are coming. i think the damn truth should mean something and people who intentionally lie should face fines or punishment of some kind. in todays climate some of that mess can get you killed.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

but i have read several times about a lies being posted about him. Why? he steps on his doo lolly enough without making stuff up. he supposedly said the ral tragedy of the super bowlparade shooting was not a tragedy but losing the last election. snopes said it was a blatant lie. i love my country but i hate what we are coming. i think the damn truth should mean something and people who intentionally lie should face fines or punishment of some kind. in todays climate some of that mess can get you killed.

Fine with me. EVERYBODY THAT LIES. Not just your renter Trump. Not just who you think lies more. Or lies worse. Be consistent. We can agree on that.

• Like 1

i have a crush on you jj..................

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i have a crush on you jj..................

Ya'll get a room already..................................

LOL

1 minute ago, AU9377 said:

Ya'll get a room already..................................

LOL

as long as i am on top and not a pivot man.....grins

• Haha 1

dang ol jj has left me hanging............he must not have enjoyed the joke.

1 hour ago, jj3jordan said:

Fine with me. EVERYBODY THAT LIES. Not just your renter Trump. Not just who you think lies more. Or lies worse. Be consistent. We can agree on that.

i try but i am mentally ill jj............i have papers............