Crypto ETF Experiment

Anybody else investing in BTC or ETHE ETFs in the stock market?  We’re (really my wife) well versed in crypto, both BTC and the Alts/Memes but I was curious how these newer ETFs would react, so I threw $1500 into Grayscale’s ETHE and BTC back in early January just to experiment.  I’m up 40% since then, which is nothing compared to leveraged crypto alts, BUT, considering it’s the stock market I think that’s great.  

Advantages Ive experienced:

- crypto fluctuates so much so the ETFs are somewhat volatile compared to other stock investments, which can be fun to track.

- the ETFs seem far less volatile than the actual crypto coins so you have some built in landing cushion at the floor and ceiling.  Less likely to lose your butt like you can with alt coins.

- The ETFs seem to react precious minutes later than the actual coins do so you have time to dump your investment if you see a bad trend.

- Trading ends when the market closes, so it’s nice not to have to wake up at 3am to close a position that’s going in the wrong direction…you wait until opening the next day.

• Like 1