Florida Transfer Takes Shot At Gators Coaches

Florida Transfer Takes Shot At His Former Gators Coaches

by Larry Leo
March 27, 202410 Comments

Princely Umanmielen transferred to Ole Miss after four seasons at Florida. He shed some light on the

Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports
Princely Umanmielen transferred to Ole Miss after four seasons at Florida. He shed some light on the contrasting coaching tactics of those SEC programs...
quote:
"I feel like here I’m getting coached harder for things like that,” Umanmielen said. "I feel like at Florida, the way I was coached, it was kind of like, it was almost as if they was just telling me to go out there and use my talent, if that makes sense."

"They’re really on me about the little things," Umanmielen continued. "Attacking the run. Coach Lou really goes through the progressions of the drops and the routes that are being run when I have to go into coverage. When I was at Florida, they would just tell me go drop to this area, and I would have to figure everything else out on my own.

"But here, they go real into depth. I feel like I'm actually getting developed here."
(The Spun)

2 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

OUCH!!

i think we might have dodged a bullet when we did not hire napier. and hell i wanted him. i am still baffled at his struggles and he said something that made me mad but i forgot whatit was. something about auburn i believe..........lol

• Like 1