LSU game moved to Tempe

CalcoTiger

LSU game with ASU has just been moved to Tempe Arizona. Will still count as LSU home game with ASU keeping their home game in 2008. Saying they will reschedule another in Baton Rouge at later date.

Yeah right we heard that before from Virginia Tech.

I dont know how this affects this years team. Had high expectations before season but things are in chaos.

I hope the players stay focused and keep their mind on the game.

I wont blame them if they cant though. ASU is second best in Pac 10 this year and would have been a tough game in Baton Rouge. Our Georgia Tech.

Win or Lose i am proud of the way LSU players have conducted themselves.

You guys think LSU will play any home games this year?

I have heard that Pete Marivich Center is filling up with refugees and almost all available space anywhere in the state is as well. It would be extremely hard for visiting teams and fans to make the trip wouldn't it? Maybe you all can play all your home games away. That would be rough but good luck. Right now, it would seem that football would be hard to concentrate on for the team and fans.

Yall play Tennessee in two weeks canyall fill up Neland Stadium in Knoxville?

I'd agree with that...it makes way too much damn sense to just flip the home-away designation and change the site of the '08 game to Baton Rouge.

I feel bad for LSU in this regard...they've been turned upside down by things completely out of their control. I'll be interested to see how that opener goes.

Archived