Classy move by Tigerforums

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

Brett at Tigerforums.com is offering "Contributor" status to anyone who contributes $50 or more to the Red Cross Hurricane Relief Fund. I have been posting over there but refused to pay the $20 that they charge to use all the features that we get here for free. Normally, I would not tout another forum over here, but once you get past the initial abuse over at TF, they are pretty knowledgable, funny as hell, and not a bad group of college football fans.

Anyway, I thought their offer was one that was generous, so I donated to the Red Cross and now I can give negative rep on TigerForums. :D

Link for anyone interested:

Tiger Forums

Or directly to the Red Cross site:

Red Cross

Small gifts add up to big ones.

On a side note, if you don't contribute to this site, think about doing so. David pays for this through your donations and runs the best Auburn site on the internet. It isn't much to give up a little cash to help out.

The previous message was my opinion and is not endorsed by anyone else but me.

Or send me $50.00 and I'll personally authorize you to use all the features here. PM me for the address.

Great move though. I can't imagine how much money and support have been pouring in from all walks of life.

Guys, AUN/WEN already gives a portion of whatever we make on the Media Page, (it aint much let me tell you) to Chette Williams Ministries.

Good idea, but not going to happen here. We are already committed.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Guys, AUN/WEN already gives a portion of whatever we make on the Media Page, (it aint much let me tell you) to Chette Williams Ministries.

Good idea, but not going to happen here. We are already committed.

181287[/snapback]

That was my secondary point, David. I know it costs you money to run a site like this. You don't charge folks for using any of the features here, which is great. But people need to realize that a lot of this comes out of the DKW fund and give something "back".

I might have been misunderstood on this.

Archived