USC-Arkansas

WAR EAGLE!!!

The spread is 30.5...

Where are you guys that used the mark my words on Arkansas beating USC?

I wonder if USC beats up on Arkansas we are going to hear that USC is playing someone from the "mighty SEC" and killed them...in return justifying last year?

The spread is 30.5...

I wonder if USC beats up on Arkansas we are going to hear that USC is playing someone from the "mighty SEC" and killed them...in return justifying last year?

180937[/snapback]

Um, Vanderbilt beat Arkansas, dont think can be considered the "mighty part" of the SEC....

I fully expect them to hang about 70 on the hogs for that very reason. That sucks. No way they beat us last year. Oh well...

WDE :au:

The spread is 30.5...

180937[/snapback]

Um, Vanderbilt beat Arkansas, dont think can be considered the "mighty part" of the SEC....

180939[/snapback]

obviously, AWK.

I fully expect them to hang about 70 on the hogs

180940[/snapback]

Yep, not for the :sec: connection though. They will beat them like a rented mule simply because the :arky: 's are a horrible team.

I hope USC hangs 70 on them. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

I fully expect them to hang about 70 on the hogs

180940[/snapback]

Yep, not for the :sec: connection though. They will beat them like a rented mule simply because the :arky: 's are a horrible team.

I hope USC hangs 70 on them. Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch.

180949[/snapback]

Wow...tell us how you really feel...

I personally would like to see Arkansas hang 70 on USC. I would route for Bama over USC if I didn't have to listen to the fans.

Wow...tell us how you really feel...

180950[/snapback]

Arkansas stinks like pig feces, that's how I feel! :big:

As an SEC program no one on this board should want USC to hang 70 on Arkansas or cover the spread. That makes us look bad, and we definitely don't want that. I hope Arky plays them close. Probably wishful thinking, but hey, I can wish!!

Go Hogs!!!!

Coach Houston Nuttjob is using the old "Loose to your weak sister to lull the real competition into overlooking you" :poke:

Maybe the loss to Vandy will wake the Hogs up and they will make a game of it. I fully expect Arkansas to loose this game but I would not be surprised to see them score first and scare the old surfer boys for a few minutes.

Go :sec:

i hope arkansas beats 'em. they won't. but i hope. i do think arkansas will beat the spread. dunno why just think nutt'll rattled the cages enough to give a texasesque showing from the last two years.

i hope arkansas beats 'em. they won't. but i hope. i do think arkansas will beat the spread. dunno why just think nutt'll rattled the cages enough to give a texasesque showing from the last two years.

180991[/snapback]

IF Arkansas beats USC(the probability of which is about the same as me waking up on Saturday morning and being able to fly) it would be quiet possibly the funniest upset in the world. Why you ask? Because this means that technically Vanderbilt could be Southern CAL LOL :blink:

180991[/snapback]

IF Arkansas beats USC(the probability of which is about the same as me waking up on Saturday morning and being able to fly) it would be quiet possibly the funniest upset in the world. Why you ask? Because this means that technically Vanderbilt could be Southern CAL LOL :blink:

180994[/snapback]

come on man. so last year, Maine could have technically beat Florida?

180991[/snapback]

180994[/snapback]

come on man. so last year, Maine could have technically beat Florida?

180996[/snapback]

Technically Yes, they could

Any given Saturday! No, the associative property works in math (a=b, b=c, thus a=c <--or is that simple logic?), not in football. I thought the same thing last year when Maine beat Miss. St., and Miss. St. beat Florida. I know though, that it would happen once every 100,000 tries between Maine and Florida. And only because Florida would start slowing down after the 65,192nd game, because they were a little tired, unlike those boys from Maine :big: .

I don't like Arky either, but I am rooting huge for them against USC. I love the underdog. I hate the Pac-10. Nuff said.

Seems like last year a lot of Pac-10 teams hung with USC until about halftime, and by the end of the game it looked as if they'd never shown up. That could happen with Arky this week.

SoCal should get out to a big early lead...Arkansas may get a back door cover, but I'm not expecting a decent game. If this were in Fayetteville, then I'd expect to see the pigs hang around. Since it isn't, Trojans roll.

Wishful thinking that the hogs hang around longer than the 2nd. Then again OU loses to TCU, FSU gets the scare of a lifetime in the 1st half albeit by Citidal and VANDY if they win this weekend could have the best record in the SEC (2-0) in conference play.... This has to be a dream :huh:

Wishful thinking that the hogs hang around longer than the 2nd. Then again OU loses to TCU, FSU gets the scare of a lifetime in the 1st half albeit by Citidal and VANDY if they win this weekend could have the best record in the SEC (2-0) in conference play, AU goes undefeated last season.... This has to be a dream  :huh:

181138[/snapback]

:poke:

just kiddin.... couldn't pass up that opportunity

The spread is 30.5...

180937[/snapback]

I am one of them!!! Hey, what can I say, maybe I was wrong about Arky, maybe it was a one game let down and wake up call for them.???? If USC wins, so what I was wrong about the talent at Arky, if ARky pulls the upset...call me the most brilliant college football mind of all times OR the luckiest pickster. Whatever you want to say I don't really care!!

Archived