WHO'S FIRED UP!!!!

jptiger

LET'S BEAT 'EM DOWN!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREAGLE, HEY!!!!!!! :au::cheer::D SUPPOSED TO BE A LITTLE COOLER TOMORROW TOO!!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!GET UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! :au::nanner::Sing:

LET'S BEAT 'EM DOWN!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREAGLE, HEY!!!!!!! :au:   :cheer:   :D SUPPOSED TO BE A LITTLE COOLER TOMORROW TOO!!!!!!WWWWWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!GET UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! :au:   :nanner:   :Sing:

181736[/snapback]

I WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED I WAS AN HOUR AND A HALF LATE FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WDE :cheer:

I am not goin' to JH Saturday to watch Ball St.

I AM goin' to JH to watch the AUBURN TIGERS! ! ! :au::cheer:

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have been a little down this week concerning the game. At first I was going, then not, then going, now not.

I am fired up, but not real excited, I must admit. I look for a workmanlike attitude from the team tomorrow. I hope they surprise me with a strong performance.

I WILL be at the WK game, with all the little tigers in tow.

War Eagle...let's kick some...whatever Ball State's mascot is!!!!!!

I have been a little down this week concerning the game.  At first I was going, then not, then going, now not. 

I am fired up, but not real excited, I must admit.  I look for a workmanlike attitude from the team tomorrow.  I hope they surprise me with a strong performance. 

181790[/snapback]

Well, TM, the football God is smiling on me. 4 free tickets, so the entire family can go for under $20, depending on food and beverages. :cheer::cheer:

Ball State, from the great state of Indiana, known for their bumper sticker that say:

"Would rather Ball U than I U"

I actually saw one of those a few years back.

YES, THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!KEEP EM COMING PEOPLE!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!! :au:   :D

181811[/snapback]

IF YOU POST HERE YOU HAVE TO USE ALL CAPSSSSS! WARRRRRRRRRR EAGLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

no you don't. you just need a little.......... AUBURN SPIRIT!!!!!!!EVERYBODY, WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRREAGLE!!!!!!HEY!!!!! :au::cheer::D:Sing::Sing::Sing:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I have been a little down this week concerning the game.  At first I was going, then not, then going, now not. 

I am fired up, but not real excited, I must admit.  I look for a workmanlike attitude from the team tomorrow.  I hope they surprise me with a strong performance. 

181790[/snapback]

Well, TM, the football God is smiling on me. 4 free tickets, so the entire family can go for under $20, depending on food and beverages. :cheer::cheer:

181806[/snapback]

Congrats! Cheeer for me! I will be entertaining my niece, ex-sister-in-law and her other daughter at my house in north Alabama.

Warrrrrrr Eagle!

Guest Tigrinum Major
Just because some of us choose not to run up our post counts by stating the obvious does not mean we are not fired up. :moon:

;)

181840[/snapback]

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Don't mind Jenny, she is jealous since she is sweltering in the Texas heat while we here in Alabama are enjoying a nice cool fall day. I think it only got up to 85 at my house today.

Just because some of us choose not to run up our post counts by stating the obvious does not mean we are not fired up. :moon:

;)

181840[/snapback]

What's wrong with a high post count? B):poke:

;)

181840[/snapback]

Does too. ;) WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!! :au::cheer::Sing:

;)

181840[/snapback]

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Don't mind Jenny, she is jealous since she is sweltering in the Texas heat while we here in Alabama are enjoying a nice cool fall day. I think it only got up to 85 at my house today.

181841[/snapback]

Hey, it wasn't very hot here today either. We weren't much above 85 - maybe 92.

Smarty pants. :moon:

:au:   Have a great weekend everyone!

181871[/snapback]

haha, they ran outta Coffee at the office :poke::P You have a great weekend too!

I will be listening to the game, but can't say I am fired up like I would be for a better opponent. It is just not as exciting to me when we are playing an opponent that should be beat at halftime.

To be honest, I am looking forward to the following games on Saturday:

UAT-USC

Miami-Clemson

UT-UF

I am TOTALLY fired up! Watching the game on PPV on a big screen HD tv! Can't wait.

181931[/snapback]

Can I come to your house? My wife is the boss at times and she has decided to be the boss this weekend. I have been instructed that I can't "blow that much money just so that I can watch :au: beat up on a high school team". She just don't understand. :no:

Archived