A super star in the making is

API50

Liberal idiots, they are all very predictable. :moon:

p.s. You may want to take this over to the "other" board if YOU wish to continue.

Superstar in the making? = Brodie Croyle?

182243[/snapback]

But he's only got 9 more games in his career to make it... :blink: [i'm assuming no Atlanta this year and no real pro career, but giving him the benefit of the doubt on at least getting to Shreveport or Nashville post-season]

But meanwhile, back to important teams: Here's our RB status as of yesterday's Mobile Register, as per Eddie Gran:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/mobilereg...3460.xml&coll=3

When a reporter described Auburn's running back situation as a "free for all" Sunday night, running backs coach Eddie Gran cut him off with a resounding "no."

Kenny Irons is the No. 1 tailback and Carl Stewart is the No. 1 "F-back," the so-called Ronnie Brown back, Gran said. Unless something changes dramatically in the next week, that's the way the lineup will remain.

"Those are the two that line up," Gran said. "That's Carnell (Williams) and Ronnie (Brown) from last year."

From there, it gets more confusing.

Gran said Tre Smith is the No. 2 F-back, a role he played extensively in last week's game. Stewart is the No. 2 in the traditional slot behind Irons. After that, Smith and Brad Lester will fight for carries.

[And speaking of already made superstars, Congrats to Caddy for leading the NFL in rushing !! ..big shoes for any of our current guys to fill.]]

Liberal idiots, they are all very predictable. :moon:

p.s. You may want to take this over to the "other" board if YOU wish to continue.

182669[/snapback]

Being that I have no affiliation in being a liberal, I guess I dont fall in that category :)

Regardless Tim, the only reason why I am giving you some hassle is because everyone likes to say," I told you so." You just make it easier for me when you say comments such as:

" I can't say that you are right yet either. Time will tell"

or

Coach Gran has stated that Tre Smith is still the #1 rb

When infact, Gran said Irons is the starter, and you sort of...um....deny it? :poke:

For the last time. Take it to the other board or let it go. I do not want to waste the time of other posters on the football board with this type of nonsense.

For the last time. Take it to the other board or let it go. I do not want to waste the time of other posters on the football board with this type of nonsense.

182729[/snapback]

:D Calm down timmy, its ok to be wrong every once in a while ;)

182729[/snapback]

182756[/snapback]

YOU would know all about that subject...vatty. :lol::lol::lol::moon:

182729[/snapback]

182756[/snapback]

YOU would know all about that subject...vatty. :lol::lol::lol::moon:

182766[/snapback]

To be fair, we both know that subject ;)

I think I will have Milo's for a late lunch today.

182771[/snapback]

Im getting the jist here :cheers:

Really though, lets get serious. TM....please tell me you drank some pepto with that biscuit you had this morning.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I think I will have Milo's for a late lunch today.

182771[/snapback]

Im getting the jist here :cheers:

Really though, lets get serious. TM....please tell me you drank some pepto with that biscuit you had this morning.

182779[/snapback]

Nah, I have an iron stomach.

Have a peachy day, vatz!

Archived