Brandon vs If Brodie

WarEagle_57

THAT THE ONLY NUMBERS THAT MEAN ANYTHING ARE THE FINAL SCORES. YA'LL HAVE BEEN ON THE LOW SIDE FOR QUITE A WHILE. I WILL SAY HOWEVER, THAT IT APPEARS YOU HAVE THE BEST THING GOING NOW THAN WHAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS. IF YOU GET A WIN AGAINST FLORIDA, YOU MAY BE FOR REAL.

SEE YOU ON THE PLAINS!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say this....every announcer broadcasting an Alabama game KISSES BRODIE'S ASS every play....

Taken from the Southern Miss game:

Right before the play...."Brodie is a tough kid...you gotta feel for him, hes got guts."

During the next play, Brodie has a chance to run for about 7-15 yards, or throw the ball...instead runs out of bounds for either a no gain or -1 yard loss

"Ya...Brodie is going to have to run away from alot of people this season...I dont blame him"

:rolleyes:

The broadcasters kiss Brodie's ass every game....It gets old :thumbsdown:

it is absolutely hilarious that bammers think they can talk down to a team that went undefeated last year because we lost the opener and they beat SOUTH CAROLINA-you guys need to go to the bammer board and see everyone talking about Shula being a better coach than Spurrior :D

BG, your reasoning must make these stats look pretty good.

"bammer's first 3 opponents

total offense (out of 117 Div 1 schools)

MTSU - 110

So MS - 86

So Car - 92 (2nd worst in SEC, UK is the worst)

SO Car rush defense is 104 (Ball St is 111).

So Car rush offense is 114 (Ball St is 92).

I have to ask, how big was the win over USC? Statistically, I could argue that AU's win over Ball State was bigger."

You are right, these stats are as silly as yours concerning COX.

182545[/snapback]

Please see my response in the thread from where you snagged those stats.

Right now, I would say Brodie is the better QB.

But, that really isn't a negative to Cox.

I mean, you could make the argument that he is better now then Brodie was in his career at this point.

QB rankings compiled by the NCAA.

IfBrodie, #4 in the SEC, #40 in 1-AA

Brandon, #3 in the SEC, #28 in 1-AA

No spin, no bias, just the facts.

But if you Bammers would like, show me the remaining teams on your schedule that will be easier to run up big numbers on than the three you've played. Yeah, I didn't think so.

Arkansas, Ole Miss, Utah St. Possibly Miss St.

I don't want to see Brodie padding stats in any of those games though. He's gone next year, so if we get a large enough lead, I'd rather see J.P. Wilson getting lots of reps.

QB rankings compiled by the NCAA.

IfBrodie, #4 in the SEC, #40 in 1-AA

Brandon, #3 in the SEC, #28 in 1-AA

No spin, no bias, just the facts. 

But if you Bammers would like, show me the remaining teams on your schedule that will be easier to run up big numbers on than the three you've played.  Yeah, I didn't think so.

182581[/snapback]

You mean 1-A right?

I'll say this....every announcer broadcasting an Alabama game KISSES BRODIE'S ASS every play....

Right before the play...."Brodie is a tough kid...you gotta feel for him, hes got guts."

During the next play, Brodie has a chance to run for about 7-15 yards, or throw the ball...instead runs out of bounds for either a no gain or -1 yard loss

"Ya...Brodie is going to have to run away from alot of people this season...I dont blame him"

The broadcasters kiss Brodie's ass every game....It gets old  :thumbsdown:

182568[/snapback]

Brodie must be thinking a lot about not getting hurt...The way he was crying about the USM game and "how they were trying to hurt him". Vatz that is funny crap the broadcasters talking like that. :no:

182568[/snapback]

Brodie must be thinking a lot about not getting hurt...The way he was crying about the USM game and "how they were trying to hurt him". Vatz that is funny crap the broadcasters talking like that. :no:

182661[/snapback]

yeah... i would be pissed also if I was BC... why don't you look up how many personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties USM racked up... I know of three for sure where the play was dead and BC took a cheap shot in the knees... Everyone in the conference knows of his injuries, and when emotions are running high, some of those people are gonna take cheap shots. I also know that to play in this conference, you have to be able to take those shots. And BC did. I don't remember a single play where he took a cheap shot and didn't jump right up.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

182568[/snapback]

182661[/snapback]

yeah... i would be pissed also if I was BC... why don't you look up how many personal foul/unsportsmanlike conduct penalties USM racked up... I know of three for sure where the play was dead and BC took a cheap shot in the knees... Everyone in the conference knows of his injuries, and when emotions are running high, some of those people are gonna take cheap shots. I also know that to play in this conference, you have to be able to take those shots. And BC did. I don't remember a single play where he took a cheap shot and didn't jump right up.

Feel free to prove me wrong though.

182663[/snapback]

WelL, i don't know about that but, I did save alot of money on car insurance by switching to geiko. Oh yeah and BAMMER SUCKS!! WAR EAGLE, 4 IN A ROW IS COMING!!!!IT'S COMING BAMMERS!!!!!!! :au::D GET SOME!!!!

It's very early in the season but (leaving Cox out of the equation) my first three picks within the SEC today would be:

1. Cutler

2. Leak

3. Shockley

The Brodie/Brandon issue will be settled in late November and until then I could not care less what Brodie's stats are.

I mean, you could make the argument that he is better now then Brodie was in his career at this point.

182573[/snapback]

Thank you for letting us know what we are allowed to do :poke:

182573[/snapback]

182698[/snapback]

You are going to bring your embarrassment from the woodshed over to this thread?

182573[/snapback]

182698[/snapback]

You are going to bring your embarrassment from the woodshed over to this thread?

182705[/snapback]

DA*N KIDS! y'all still talkin about that crap?

I had a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from Hardee's this morning for breakfast. 

Anyone got any suggestions for lunch?

182710[/snapback]

Chicken

I love those Croissandwiches from Burger King brandonsbetter, especially the ones with sausage, croylesucks, egg and cheese. I've always liked coxkicksbutt McDonald's hash browns brodiesgay much better though.

Anyone brodiewearsamullet like Hardees breakfasts?

Archived