AU no longer LSU's most hated.

SEC FAN

TF.COM

LSU fans now hate TN more. As an LSU fan I must say I agree. AU fans have been very classy and sympathetic of what we are going through. Although this is somewhat disappointing since it will not be as rewarding when we beat you guys this year. :poke:

I don't hate LSU. I have run into a few of their fans that are complete jerks, but who dosen't have those fans? I have a really good friend that is a LSU fan. He's one of the classiest guys I know.

I've never totally understood the LSU hate for Auburn. I know there have been incidents (Cigars, Duvall and the band members) but to think that would turn into pure hate is amazing. To hear them tell it, it's as though LSU fans, etc. have never done anything to anyone else.

I hate UT. I don't like the school, I don't like the players, I don't like the coach and surely don't like many of their fans. In fact, I can't think of one UT fan I like.

Normally, whenever a Corndog talks about how all Auburn fans hate LSU, I comment that I did too, but I don't anymore. When they ask why, I come back with..

"Well, you guys had a quarterback, Jamie Howard, and a coach, Curley Hallman. In 1994, when you guys had us by 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter, and continued to throw the ball inexplicably, I realized that ya'll don't hate us. In fact, you want us to win when we play you. So I stopped hating LSU.."

I think it is a shame that we even have to discuss why LSU hates Auburn or vice versa. These are 2 proud programs who have combined for some classic games, with each side able to claim its share of victories.

Why don't we just agree in our disdain for :ua: and :ut: , play our games on the field, and shake hands afterward?

Of course, I hope we beat :lsu: like an old rug, don't you know.

Archived