Blake Field??? Wku Game Thread!!

quietfan

Well, I hope Brandon's flu bug is of the short variety. But if it had to happen, it probably couldn't have happened against a better opponent.

That's being said, I'm glad Blake is getting some serious game time for the future, even if it is WKU. And he's not doing too badly either.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I hope Brandon's flu bug is of the short variety.  But if it had to happen, it probably couldn't have happened against a better opponent.

That's being said, I'm glad Blake is getting some serious game time for the future, even if it is WKU.  And he's not doing too badly either.

183500[/snapback]

Even better is that Booker will get some reps in this half also!! Game experience for the 3rd stringer is really good.

This drive started pretty badly. Think mixing up relief in the O-line is giving them more timing problems than they really should have. Something to look at in practice. Vaughn FG attempt. Good 27-0 :au:

WKU td, followed by massive lester ko return, three play drive. Field TD Pass. 37-7 AU

The WKU td was on a qb keeper, apparantly leaving the middle of the d-line open again....

Didnt catch name of AU reciever on the pass....getting ready for work atm.

ok...let me just go on record as saying i like the WKU announcers...

183498[/snapback]

They are great. Hell, I thought they got a TD a while back. . . Nope, it was a first down. They are still excited and it's 37 - 7.

WKU td, followed by massive lester ko return, three play drive. Field TD Pass. 37-7 AU

The WKU td was on a qb keeper, apparantly leaving the middle of the d-line open again....

Didnt catch name of AU reciever on the pass....getting ready for work atm.

183512[/snapback]

Lee Guess caught the last TD!!!

second and third teamers need to suck it up and keep the red dots out of the endzone. Another big kickoff return coming right here!!!

Having a ton of offensive penalties today...people not paying attention?

Handoff from Field-Tre hit the ground. WKU picked it up at the 12.

Gilbert INT in the endzone, ran out to the 20ish!!!!

We have 7 penalties for 50 yds

Blake has thrown to like 9 different receivers!!!

Zach Gilbert with INT in the endzone returned for 26 yds!! That's what I'm talking about on D!!!!!

on a quick side note, did anyone watch the bammer game. Did they struggle as much as I think with the hawgs??? 24-13 ??

ABC guys talking about how good the Bama offense is and how they can score points. Their last TD was a give me from the hawgs. They lined up without putting anybody on the WR, and brodie was smart and did a quick snap and threw the TD pass to him. Talking about their defense is good enough for them to compete, etc, etc, blah, blah!! :puke:

They struggle against the hawgs, who got waxed by USC and beat by Vandy?? They been kicking back on Phyliss' kool aid!! ;)

Archived