Bama Looking Not Impressive

vatz22au

At least we now know who is last place in the west, by a nose. :D

183834[/snapback]

I think :arky: will beat :om: and :msu::big::big:

I also think :au: better not get a big head and better come to play when they play :arky:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bottom line is Arky was in the game pretty much the whole time. If I remember seeing the last Bama TD (speaking of Bama gave up a fluke 70 yd TD), how about Arky giving up a fluke TD, b/c of blowing defense assignment and leaving the WR all by himself!!! It may not have been the last bammer TD, not positive.

Like Tim said, Bama couldn't run real well and Arky couldn't pass real well. So questions remain....is S. Carolina really that bad, Arky better than that, Bama not as good as advertised in S. Carolina game b/c SC is that bad. The fact is..is that 4 games into the season and we don't truly know how good our Tigers are, anymore than bammers really know how good their team is. Bama blew out MTSU and SC, but had close games with USM and Arky. AU got beat by GT, in the first start by BC, where GT made it apparent it was his first start, we blew out MSU, Ball St, and WKU.

I believe both teams are good and getting better. Neither team has shown dominance over another good team. AU has another SEC showdown as we face SC and then travel to Arky. Bama has the first real test of either team as they get the Gators coming to town. Lots of football left to be played.

Archived