Guest Tigrinum Major

Actually, there was a 3 point last second difference. That's all. :lol:

"roll rebels!" :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Actually, there was a 3 point last second difference. That's all. :lol:  

"roll rebels!" :roflol:   :roflol:   :roflol:

189244[/snapback]

3 point last second difference= 6-0

6-0, Roll Tide Roll!! :cheer::cheer:

uat=rebels. Sorry if the truth is just THAT painful. :lol::lol: I suggest you go ahead and prepare yourself for what surely lies ahead. :big::au:

uat=rebels. Sorry if the truth is just THAT painful. :lol:   :lol:   I suggest you go ahead and prepare yourself for what surely lies ahead. :big:   :au:

189257[/snapback]

Amazingly, you've said something similar to that every week this year. Keep doing it, it seems to be working. :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Ok, guys, you both proved your point. Move along. Nothing else to see here. You are both technically right.

Tim, let's celebrate our 17 point win on the road against the Bacon Bits!

I am glad for Alabama, I want Auburn to Bust that Bubble in Nov. A repeat of 1989. Most of AUBURN Fans don't Bama to win, but honestly the past couple of years of them sucking kind of got old, and now when we beat them it will just make it even sweeter.

Back to back delay calls.... how do you let that happen on the 3 yard line??  Come on Rebs

189087[/snapback]

In a word.....Mazzone!

Jumbo, better get off the coolaide! IF we don't get a hell of a lot better between now and November, it won't happen! Croyle is the difference in this Bammer team and last years and as long as he is healthy, along with is receivers and Darby, they will win more than they lose.. You can count on a fierce defense with Kines and you'll have to hang onto your jock with both hands. Sorry, but I want to win this one as much as most but we HAVE TO IMPROVE and it bothers me when I hear such a cocky attitude now! WDE! :au:

I'll take an ugly 6-0.

Ill take it all day long. Not many things went our way and the play calling was vanilla at best. But we still won. And we got another monkey off our back. (havent had a game winning drive under 2:00 since 98)

Remember the last time we "should have lost" we spanked florida the next week.

Bowl eligible on October 15th sounds pretty darn good to me!

i'm still cleaning puke off my coffee table due to Ole's ineptness (if thats a word). bama played like garbage, this ole miss team lost to wyoming and vandy, bama should have rolled. Where are all the bama haters that were raggin us last year cause we only beat them by 8? I can't wait to throttle the tide and remind shula that he doesn't deserve to coach in D1, but i'm afraid they won't be undefeated win we do it, esp. if they continue to play like that.

The loss of protho was apparent.

189363[/snapback]

Now, now Slink you know they had two guys that could do the same job he did and a returner that who could do just as good. We got stat after stat on how they wouldn't lose a step, the day after he got hurt. Even some of the level headed uat fans we have here were just preaching that. Looking ahead or not UAT is very very lucky not to have left Oxford with a conference loss.

I don't know about anyone else, I however feel good about the Nov 19 date.

189363[/snapback]

Offensively, yes it was very apparent. What baffles me is where the Tide D was hiding yesterday. It looked like the old bend and not break crap that Kines likes to trot out at least a couple of times every year. The only thing he didn't do was drop 9 and rush 2 which would have sent me over the top!

The offense obviously has issues to address or Bama goes 8-3 this year. Better than 6-6.

Congrats to AU with their win against the swine. It was a lot closer in the 1st half than I would have ever imagined but the better team prevailed in the end, which I think was the case in Oxford as well.

LSU looks beatable. I was flipping back and forth from the ND/USC game and the coaching at LSU is abhorrant. Les Miles was very fortunate to win that game. The LSU and AU game really should be a dandy. I am already looking forward to next Saturday!

189363[/snapback]

Now, now Slink you know they had two guys that could do the same job he did and a returner that who could do just as good. We got stat after stat on how they wouldn't lose a step, the day after he got hurt. Even some of the level headed uat fans we have here were just preaching that. Looking ahead or not UAT is very very lucky not to have left Oxford with a conference loss.

189368[/snapback]

If I were Prothro, I'd transfer to another school because Alabama acted as though he would not be missed! What an insult!

Not shocking at all coming from uat. They will get what is due them...Count on it. B)

189363[/snapback]

Offensively, yes it was very apparent. What baffles me is where the Tide D was hiding yesterday. It looked like the old bend and not break crap that Kines likes to trot out at least a couple of times every year. The only thing he didn't do was drop 9 and rush 2 which would have sent me over the top!

The offense obviously has issues to address or Bama goes 8-3 this year. Better than 6-6.

Congrats to AU with their win against the swine. It was a lot closer in the 1st half than I would have ever imagined but the better team prevailed in the end, which I think was the case in Oxford as well.

LSU looks beatable. I was flipping back and forth from the ND/USC game and the coaching at LSU is abhorrant. Les Miles was very fortunate to win that game. The LSU and AU game really should be a dandy. I am already looking forward to next Saturday!

189372[/snapback]

Yea this weekend is going to be fun. Im really worried about UT coming in here, but besides that there will be some big games played. I think it will really show where everyone stands in the SEC West.

189363[/snapback]

189368[/snapback]

Edited/Deleted: Can be seen as inflammatory on my part, and i really don't care that much that you, Scorpion, are calling me out... get over, reread the thread, and maybe see WHAT i really said...

Yea. the west could really shake out this weekend. LSU, AU and Bama all control their own destinies. Win out and you're in. They don't have to count on anyone else. The east, on the other hand, is a one horse race. Georgia looks good to me and I think they're improving each week.

189363[/snapback]

189368[/snapback]

Edited/Deleted: Can be seen as inflammatory on my part, and i really don't care that much that you, Scorpion, are calling me out... get over, reread the thread, and maybe see WHAT i really said...

189550[/snapback]

Please tell me at what point YOUR name came into this? Wait I found it. . . oh no that's not it. Dang! I can't find "AUWho" anywhere in this post, I was however responding to a comment made by Slink. If you made a comment previously that made you feel I was speaking to you, oh well. I was speaking as a whole from the radio and other boards about comments made, that’s why I said "even some of the level headed uat fans" meaning it as an intensifier kind of like saying "despite his good sense even he, was corrupted." Congrats on jumping the gun and assuming something, but for future reference. If I had made a comment to you, at you or for you I will make sure I know I am speaking to you, OK.

Archived