I must tip my hat to...

EllisHugh

the Irons kid that Auburn had running the ball last night. If you would have told me that he would have went of for 180+ yards like he did against Arkansas, I would have bet my house on it. After all, he was facing one of the nation's top 10 rushing defense. Before he broke one last night I went to tell my wife something about good he looked running early on and she turned to me and said "that guy is really fast".

That being said, I haven't seen a running back from a visiting team as good as him in Tiger Stadium since Shaun Alexander in, I believe, 1997.

To be honest with you, it seems to me he runs a little "high." I'm always afraid he's going to be stopped, but to his credit he's been ver effective.

We'll see.

Yeah, Irons and the AU o-line were amazing. The LSU D got some pretty big hits on the guy in the first half, so I thought he wasn't gonna be a factor (like all the other RB's that play LSU). But credit to him, he put up the most rushing yards on a LSU D in 9 years.

At least AU got a little of the medicine that they dished out last year. Imagine if Vaughn had made the kick to send it to the 2nd overtime, but AU had a false start or something. Then he hit the upright on the rekick. That was what last year was like.

At least AU got a little of the medicine that they dished out last year. Imagine if Vaughn had made the kick to send it to the 2nd overtime, but AU had a false start or something. Then he hit the upright on the rekick. That was what last year was like.

Yeah, I'll give you that. At least now we're even and none of us have to go through that again....right? :rolleyes:

Archived