Holtz Proves Tub's Point

Proud Tiger

Tubs was right on when he criticized Lou Holts anfd other losers on ESPN. On Ssports Center Saturdau night, Holtz kept talking about the key game Auburn had with Georgia next weekend.. And on eof the other brilliant analysts kept referring to the LSIU-bama game nest week. Geez that justs sad that ESPN pays these guys good money and they don't even do simple homework. :(

How can you talk about Holtz when you can't even spell.....hooked on phonics would be a great thing to pic up, but yes Holtz is a piece of s**t

Good ole Lou Holtz proved Tub's comments about him being incompetent. On ESPN Sports Center Saturday night, Holtz twice made reference to next Saturday's key game between Auburn and Georgia. The other two guys got a funny look but didn't say anything. I guess they assumed no one would catch it. Earlier in the day, another one of the ESPN losers said LSU and bama were

playing next Saturday. Pathetic homework on the part of Mr. Patrick's boys. <_<

That doesn't prove Tubs point. CTT was saying that he couldn't coach very well anymore so thats why he had to take the job at ESPN(which he is not very good at). Holtz saying the wrong week is just him being forgetful. It was pretty stupid, but that was not Tubs point.

That doesn't prove Tubs point. CTT was saying that he couldn't coach very well anymore so thats why he had to take the job at ESPN(which he is not very good at). Holtz saying the wrong week is just him being forgetful. It was pretty stupid, but that was not Tubs point.

193879[/snapback]

Close enough for enginering purposes Gretel.....er I mean Hansel :poke:

Old Lou did give Courtney some props on his TD pass...but he just sounds worn out on the show. Very slow....

:au::homer:

How can you talk about Holtz when you can't even spell.....hooked on phonics would be a great thing to pic up, but yes Holtz is a piece of s**t

193781[/snapback]

Before you throw rocks in glass houses, you should go back and look at the grammar, punctuation, and capitalizing in your posts. Not a sterling record. Perhaps Elementary English would be a good gift for you, since you never got it for yourself :poke:

FYI, my computer is slow connecting to the site this morning. I noticed all the errors and corrected them but your post got in before the corrected version. :P

Archived