male flaggers

kellyaub90

This one time at Gay Flag Camp...........J/K, I didn't mean to ruffle any of the bammer fans' feathers. :lol: War "BY GOD" Eagle

So ... many .... directions ... this ... could ... go:

Boy, don't I feel stupid. I misread your thread title and thought it said, "male faggers" (not that there's anything wrong with that :D) and was going to give you some grief about that. Uh, ... were they any good? At being flaggers?

So ... many .... directions ... this ... could ... go: 

Boy, don't I feel stupid.  I misread your thread title and thought it said, "male faggers" (not that there's anything wrong with that  :D) and was going to give you some grief about that.  Uh, ... were they any good?  At being flaggers?

195629[/snapback]

they were better than the 300 lb females they had.........but you got to be embarrased for their daddy's!

Don't fault them for their expression of themselves as a part of the pageantry of UK football. Can't you see that these guys just want to DANCE?? Besides, what else are they going to do - it's breeding season, and the job of teasing-up the thoroughbreds is usually reserved for other horses.

Why do you need to bash their band? So what if they have 2 male flaggers, that doesn't mean anything. The people in the band work pretty hard for not much glory. I am not a Kentucky fan, but I am a fan of bands, drum and bugle corps and anything else. Lets find something else to bash besides band members sexuality and their weight. At least they are contributing something to their school.

Why do you need to bash their band? So what if they have 2 male flaggers, that doesn't mean anything. The people in the band work pretty hard for not much glory. I am not a Kentucky fan, but I am a fan of bands, drum and bugle corps and anything else.  Lets find something else to bash besides band members sexuality and their weight. At least they are contributing something to their school.

195689[/snapback]

Admittedly I watch very little of the band at football games these days but have had many friends in the band in years past. I know they work very hard all year long and take a lot of pride in the show, they put on each week. I am with Auartlady, lets leave the people in the band out of smack. I mean its not like :uk: has any shortage of things we can talk smack about.

Archived