Brodie and Bama Fans

DKW 86

BTW, I stated a while back that Brodie was hurt during the :ut: game. He is throwing off his back foot and throwing high in my opinion.

Read what BOL Fans are saying.

More here.

I really appreciate that we SUPPORTED Vaughn when he had an off day.

198342[/snapback]

So you're saying BOL is the AUN equivalent? :blink::poke:

BTW, I stated a while back that Brodie was hurt during the :ut: game. He is throwing off his back foot and throwing high in my opinion.

More here.

198342[/snapback]

198345[/snapback]

No way! Strey you know better than that. But I do go there for some humor from time to time.

I never post on their boards. The big corporate boards just seem to have way too much hit and run posting. Its not just BOL, you can go to any of the Rivals.com boards and find screwballs. Not sure why, maybe a lack of accountability or moderation. But its across the whole network. IMHO

More here.

198342[/snapback]

198345[/snapback]

No way! Strey you know better than that. But I do go there for some humor from time to time.

198350[/snapback]

I was just making sure. ;) The ITAT guys weren't so nice to Vaughn.

:lol::lol: There is a big difference in "not being nice" and trashing the kid you all built up to be the second coming.(Of freddie kitchens or tyler watts. :D )

Anywho, nothing really new on that uat board. They are simply being their usual bandwagon jumping selfs.(And these are the ones that can actually type and know someone that will let 'em use THEIR computer.) Poor brodie. If only he had chosen a school that had an offensive line, a coach, and a fan base. ;)

typical bammerfart rhetoric.....blah blah.....brodie wins the heisman.....now, brodie can't throw, blah blah blah....our receivers are great.....now, our receivers are horrible, blah blah blah....typical, stupid, laughable people

Archived