BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST!!!!

tidesnightmare

Last year they nearly chopped his head off,now he's the next BEAR.Last year PF and all the other Bama jockeys were shooting holes thru him.All i'm trying to say is it's great to be a AUBURN fan and not a two faced redneck idiot.By the way i'm a newbie so show some luv.WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!! :au:

I saw the title of this thread and thought you were talking about their behavior at the end of their dream seaso--- er, I mean the end of their game with LSU last Saturday: Link

Alabama's defense had already saved the day twice near the end of regulation, but it couldn't hold LSU out of the end zone in overtime.

Russell's first pass went 10 yards to tailback Justin Vincent to the Tide 15. Two plays later, Bowe crossed left-to-right in the end zone, just a half step in front of Alabama senior strong safety Charlie Peprah.

"I looked to my left and saw (Bowe) dragging across the end zone," Peprah said. "And I just took off. ... I was right there. My hand was on the ball. (Russell) put it right there and he held onto it. I didn't rake it out."

If Bowe had dropped it, LSU likely would have kicked to try to tie it, sending the game into a second overtime. But Russell, a Mobile native, threw a bullet-like pass right into Bowe's hands.

Afterward, Tide senior linebacker DeMeco Ryans, a Butkus Award finalist, threw his helmet to the ground and jogged straight to the locker room.

LSU players formed a celebratory pile in the end zone in front of the Alabama student section, as cups and bottles flew from the stands onto them.

What?! No congratulations to the victor? They lose one measely little game and all that bammie "klass & sports'emship" goes right out the broken glass of the trailer window. Two words: Puh Thetic. :puke:

As far as Bama lacking class, they don't. A few rowdy fans throw cups at LSU players and the entire program automatically lacks class. I don't think so.

DeMeco Ryans just lost his last game as a senior at home. If he wants to throw his helmet, who cares? It doesn't mean a thing. When you're on an emotional high and then it just drops, sometimes your emotions get the best of you. It was an important game, people get emotional when they lose. You can't tell me a few fists weren't pounded on some lockers after Auburn's loses to GT and LSU.

Have you never seen a football game before? Tempers flare and emotions go wild. How about that class act Jamarcus Russell? When a Bama D-lineman went to congratulate him, he turned around noticing it was a Bama player and began to pound his chest like a drunken monkey instead of shaking the hand that was offered by his opponent.

Now that is puh-thetic. :puke:

Last year they nearly chopped his head off,now he's the next BEAR.Last year PF and all the other Bama jockeys were shooting holes thru him.All i'm trying to say is it's great to be a AUBURN fan and not a two faced redneck idiot.By the way i'm a newbie so show some luv.WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!! :au:

198656[/snapback]

I think you're being a little hypocritical. I seem to remember the 2003 season when a ton of people around here were wanting to get rid of CTT. It wasn't everyone but it was a good amount. Hell, even our AD and school president tried to make it happen. Bama fans just want to win and Shula was not their first choice as coach. People were saying the same thing about Tubberville.

198656[/snapback]

So you are an Aubie this week, huh? I remember you from the Bama boards. You said you were a UAB fan. Or were you joking? I found out what color you bleed tnm. I figured that out pretty quick. Don't mean to stir the pot with anyone, but tnm, you have got to be kidding about Bama fans being a two faced rednecks. I remember the Petrino incident really well. I live in So. Indiana and get news coverage from three different Louisville stations. It's all they could talk about. "Bobby Petrino may be replacing current Tiger's head coach Tommy Tuberville....A secret meeting between the University and Petrino was....." and so on and so forth. Tub's almost got the Frank Solich treatment by his own school. Talk about being two faced Janus's. Auburn almost lost out on their "dream season" in 04. Every coach has it's critics, from within the team's fan base and outside. I decided pretty quick that Shula should stay. I haven't had any major complaints with him thus far.

Have you never seen a football game before? Tempers flare and emotions go wild. How about that class act Jamarcus Russell? When a Bama D-lineman went to congratulate him, he turned around noticing it was a Bama player and began to pound his chest like a drunken monkey instead of shaking the hand that was offered by his opponent.

198736[/snapback]

I saw that, but JR shook his hand FIRST, then he turned and was pounding his chest, but I don't think he was doing it at the bama player. But you can/will view it how you will.

198736[/snapback]

I saw that, but JR shook his hand FIRST, then he turned and was pounding his chest, but I don't think he was doing it at the bama player. But you can/will view it how you will.

198783[/snapback]

No, really? I am well aware that I can and will view it how I want, I don't need to be told. I also know your intentions behind that snide remark. I saw what I saw and have it on tape and saw it numerous times on FSN and CNN Headline News. I know what I saw.

198736[/snapback]

198783[/snapback]

No, really? I am well aware that I can and will view it how I want, I don't need to be told. I also know your intentions behind that snide remark. I saw what I saw and have it on tape and saw it numerous times on FSN and CNN Headline News. I know what I saw.

198786[/snapback]

:cry3: Can we please have some more whining bamma fans on this board?

198656[/snapback]

So you are an Aubie this week, huh? I remember you from the Bama boards. You said you were a UAB fan. Or were you joking? I found out what color you bleed tnm. I figured that out pretty quick. Don't mean to stir the pot with anyone, but tnm, you have got to be kidding about Bama fans being a two faced rednecks. I remember the Petrino incident really well. I live in So. Indiana and get news coverage from three different Louisville stations. It's all they could talk about. "Bobby Petrino may be replacing current Tiger's head coach Tommy Tuberville....A secret meeting between the University and Petrino was....." and so on and so forth. Tub's almost got the Frank Solich treatment by his own school. Talk about being two faced Janus's. Auburn almost lost out on their "dream season" in 04. Every coach has it's critics, from within the team's fan base and outside. I decided pretty quick that Shula should stay. I haven't had any major complaints with him thus far.

198740[/snapback]

If you remember that incident really well then you also remember the thousands of emails CTT got from fans in support of him. The emails that he still keeps.

Sure every school has fair weather fans and the media codsacks like Finebaum love to fuel controvercy but CTT has been shown overwhelming support from :au: fans. Bad example.

198736[/snapback]

198783[/snapback]

198786[/snapback]

You need to loosen that strap on your "dooty-paper taped to a detergent box" crown. It's making you awfully grumpy.

198656[/snapback]

I think you're being a little hypocritical. I seem to remember the 2003 season when a ton of people around here were wanting to get rid of CTT. It wasn't everyone but it was a good amount. Hell, even our AD and school president tried to make it happen. Bama fans just want to win and Shula was not their first choice as coach. People were saying the same thing about Tubberville.

198738[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing, the whole Tubbs being replaced by the Louisville coach.

But about the class thing, I think both schools have plenty of class. Compair Bama and AU to other schools around the nation.....(FSU, Miami, and others) these two schools UA and AU show alot of class. Both schools UA and AU show their class by the way they play. They let their playing do the talking.

To be honest I actually think AU fans are not bad at all. LSU, UT, UF, even Arkansas fans are the ones that I cant stand.

Actually you don't know what you saw...they are HS friends from mobile and they shook hands and he pounded on his chest..maybe not the best way to act but they are friends and they talked afterwards...

198656[/snapback]

198740[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

So, you were pleased with flipper's work in '03 & '04? Come on. ;):poke:

I came to these boards to see what it was like inside a barner's head. I didn't plan on staying long. I new the trip would be short. It's pretty dark and hollow. I haven't heard one Bama fan say anything bad about any Agbarn players. Not even myself. But I am hearing that people here want Ken Darby's head knocked off because "He's a punk!" This coming from grown men and women. You people really are redneck retards. No class, no tradition. You insult Bama fans like nobody's business. You deserve worse.

It's also sad that you claim 5 titles. FIVE! Wow. You were only declared champs in 1957. How the hell do you get 5?

Well, I am out of here. I had fun. I hope you Barners get a life outside of blasting Bama fans and playing "doctor" with your female relatives.

You people are so damn pathetic....it's funny!

I came to these boards to see what it was like inside a barner's head. I didn't plan on staying long. I new the trip would be short. It's pretty dark and hollow. I haven't heard one Bama fan say anything bad about any Agbarn players. Not even myself. But I am hearing that people here want Ken Darby's head knocked off because "He's a punk!" This coming from grown men and women. You people really are redneck retards. No class, no tradition. You insult Bama fans like nobody's business. You deserve worse.

It's also sad that you claim 5 titles. FIVE! Wow. You were only declared champs in 1957. How the hell do you get 5?

Well, I am out of here. I had fun. I hope you Barners get a life outside of blasting Bama fans and playing "doctor" with your female relatives.

198808[/snapback]

Disreguard this post. Ever team has those "fans" that you dont clame.

198808[/snapback]

Disreguard this post. Ever team has those "fans" that you dont clame.

198813[/snapback]

Sadly, I talk to this guy over at CT and he seems like an "ok" guy. Never knew he would come to an opposing board and let loose like that. I have never EVER touched bases like he just did on another opposing message board. I might get blasted for an opposing view, or a wrong analysis....But this is just pathetic Crimson232 :puke:

I honestly expected better out of you.

But I am hearing that people here want Ken Darby's head knocked off because "He's a punk!"

198808[/snapback]

Link???? I've not heard ONE person say anything like that on this board.

198808[/snapback]

:D:byebye: Don't cry little one. Save your tears for Saturday night. :au::thumbsup:

198808[/snapback]

323. If your intention is to get banned from AUnation for the "fun" of it I can understand this post. IF your just venting like we all do some times I can understand that too. But remember, you represent CT over here, so if you are going to make acusations about what folks are saying, provide a link. There are plenty of good and bad fans on any board. Debates are great, but show the facts. To contrast your thinking, when Prothro got hurt. DKW86 and AUnation was the first rival board to ban photos of that image out of respect. In addition, if you check TP.com you can read some get well wishes to Prothro from folks on this sight. DKW86 also went as far to post on two other rival boards requesting they follow suit (ban images that is). Its Iron Bowl week, trash talk is an Alabama birthright but try to stay in bounds.

As far as Tidesnightmare goes, he's already been banned from CT for acting like

a punk kid with hit and run posting. Yall can have him. :lol::lol:

198808[/snapback]

I nominate this post for Classics Forum consideration under the category of "Textbook Example of bammie Klass on Display."

Well, that didn't take long to out this flaming fool. Just FYI, I coach youth football and will not tolerate poor sportsmanship such as players slamming their helmets on the ground. Petulant behavior is petulant behavior, whether it's by a 3-yr old or a 23-yr old. Oh sorry, ... do I need to define the word 'petulant' for you? Also FYI, we AU people don't have to "blast" bammie fans -- all we have to do is observe & report. You can continue to shoot away at the messengers if you like.

I also read one account of the "shower of cups & ice coming from the stands" towards the LSU players celebrating their victory in the end zone. Just a few fans? Puh-leaze. The only reason it wasn't more was because most of the "fans" knew it was useless because they were out of throwing range. Either that or they realized that the time they spent warming up to sing that paragon of sportmanship song of their's was wasted. Who knows for sure? :lol::lol:

I also read one account of the "shower of cups & ice coming from the stands" towards the LSU players celebrating their victory in the end zone. 

198834[/snapback]

Too bad Brodie wasn't throwing the cups and ice. They would have been over or underthrown and then he could have run towards the refs with his face knotted up like a whiny little kid, sniveling that there should have been some kind of call on the throw.

198808[/snapback]

Apparently, the mullet doesnt fall too far from the tree, eh?

PS> RTForeveramen seems like a class act

There's part of me that can understand Ryans slamming his helmet down and heading for the locker room. I'm ASSUMING here(Yea, save the assuming comments :P ) that he was completely frustrated over a perfect season going down the tubes and knowing his unit, the defense, put them in the position to have an undefeated season. No help from the offense. I'd be P.O.'d at the offensive guys myself.

As for 323, come on man. It's Iron Bowl week. Emotions are high for fans too and there's gonna' be a good bit more smack. Especially when you go to a rival board. Come on back and...Lighten up, Francis(Just for you Ghost :D )

Archived