Demeco Ryans is running his mouth now

tgr4lfe

radiowrynn, i agree. i dont see anything wrong with what he said. reading the whole article it seems as though he is willing to admit he is wrong if auburn goes out and proves it. it does seem to come off as a challenge to kenny though. not very smart on his part because i dont think kenny needs anymore motivation, but i hope it fuels him even more. if he runs for 100 on the bammer d, i will call it a good day. with a W of course.

Auburn lays out the praise

First-year defensive coordinator David Gibbs compares the Tide to the Super Bowl champion New England Patriots. Croyle, he says, will be the best quarterback Auburn has seen.

"If they were having him drop back and throw 45-50 times, I'm sure their passing numbers would be tremendous," Gibbs said. "They don't need to. They are a great defensive team, great on special teams, and they have a great running back.

Senior nose guard Tommy Jackson sees it much the same way.

"Brodie is a great quarterback," Jackson said. "And Kenneth, man. He's a beast."

http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/i...2790.xml&coll=1

That'd be the same TJ Jackson I saw about 10:30 last night at Wal-Mart. We talked for a minute or two, then I left, walked over a few aisles, came back with some toilet paper..

"TJ, don't screw me out of a dollar Saturday"

"Not gonna happen Wryn, we got it"

Until Brodie proves me otherwise with the ability to withstand pressure from the pocket and actually hit the long ball then the best qb we have seen all year is in Shockley.

Archived