Congratulations SLink and the Georgia Bulldogs

SEC FAN

Good game for your Bulldogs. UGA is a much better team than LSU and they deserve the title as being the best team in the SEC for 2005.

AU, LSU passes the baton over to you for you to take over the SEC West next year. We lose a lot of starters after this year plus, at best, we have an average head coach.

AU, LSU passes the baton over to you for you to take over the SEC West next year.

203202[/snapback]

Speak for yourself. AU brings alot of talent next year. Y'all stunk it up tonight..... LSU ---> :boxing: <---- Georgia

Grats Slink on the title.

Vatz, he is thinking Auburn will win the west next year due to the amount of starters lost and possibly holding onto it because Miles is not a wonder boy.

Guest Tigrinum Major

AU, LSU passes the baton over to you for you to take over the SEC West next year.

203202[/snapback]

Speak for yourself. AU brings alot of talent next year. Y'all stunk it up tonight..... LSU ---> :boxing: <---- Georgia

203209[/snapback]

Read more carefully. He is saying that since LSU will be an overall younger team, next year, he is passing the baton (or crown or mantle) to Auburn as the class of the West next year.

A rival fan shows some class and you gotta mix it up with him.

Slink, your boys looked mighty impressive tonight. Would've taken a helluva game from any team to beat ya'll tonight. Good luck against might West Virginia.

:nanner::au::nanner:

Slink, your boys looked mighty impressive tonight.  Would've taken a helluva game from any team to beat ya'll tonight.  Good luck against might West Virginia.

:nanner:   :au:   :nanner:

203235[/snapback]

We'll see if they play WVU. FSU is taking it to Va Tech. 27-3. That means #4 and #5 in BCS losing. BCS shake up coming tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how the rankings fall. Does LSU stay ahead of AU, How far up does UGA move?? UGA will move into the top 10 of the human polls. The problem is the computers do not like UGA. Our BCS hopes are looking brighter...UGA is #13 in the Coaches poll, UCLA WAS at #11, they will fall hard. AU was #9 in AP and Coaches poll. Going to be fun to see how everything falls into place. Who is going to get screwed this year....OSU, Oregon, Auburn, ND. I still think ND is a lock for Fiesta. I don't think they deserve it, but that is the contract. I just hope UGA jumps over them in rankings. Don't think there will be enough for UGA to jump over ND in BCS b/c UGA is #13 right now. What should happen is West Virginia should go to the Orange to play FSU, assuming Fsu holds on. Either Penn St/Ohio St/Oregon should get the Fiesta spot and Sugar spot. That would create much better matchups. Penn St is lock for one being Big 11 champ. I say send PSU and Oregon being one loss teams. PSU to Fiesta and Oregon to Sugar. I would love to see UGA whoop some Pac10 booty and PSU to show how overrated ND is. That leaves an OSU/AU Cap One matchup. I think there is no doubt Cap One invites AU. After UGA trounched LSU they will for sure take us.

Congrats Slink and to the Georgia Bulldogs SEC Champions for 2005.

Man, you guys get a very short trip to the Sugar Bowl.

georgiabulldogs.gif

CONGRATS to UGA and SLINK!

i think it's good they'll be familiar w/ Atlanta (3 games in what...about a month there?), and the dome, but the kids do miss out on a road trip to somewhere new.

good luck vs. WVU, but i hope it doesn't come down to luck.

ct

Congrats Slink...great game by UGA. :D

:au::homer:

I dont even know if anyone wanted to play that Georgia team last night....Shockley didnt have huge numbers, but he was very efficient. GJ Slink, and sorry SECFan for my misunderstanding ;)

Congrats to Georgia. The Bulldogs played a heckuva game and they deserve their SEC Title. AU-UGA would have been a better SECCG, but we didn't get there and fair is fair. UGA, enjoy the title, b/c the real Tigers are coming for it next season.

It will be fun to see where all the SEC teams go for their bowl games. Let's hope all the SEC teams show up and beat the @#$% out of those pansies from other conferences.

Thank You all. I cant even begin to tell you all how great it was to win the game against LSU.

Funny, my family and friends didnt call me after the game...I wonder why? :D

Archived