Tubberville vs. Stallings

Boss

If Auburn wins tommorrow, Tommy Tubberville will have a 62-26 record in his seven years at AU. GeneStallings also coached seven years at UA. His record, according to the University of Alabama's official website, was 62-25.

That'v very interesting. Stallings accomplished this as his coaching career wound down. I do not believe CTT has yet reached his peak. Stay tuned...there's a lot more to come.

surprisingly too...according to the college football data warehouse, its correct...which would incorporate their sparkling 1-12 season in 1993.... I'm surprised that UAT would OFFICIALLY use that.... Don't forget, tuberville has yet to reach his peak.....and also Stallings had to cheat and got caught doing it, to accomplish this.... :au::au:

Amazing since I read where Stallings claims 70 wins in 7 years at the Capestone. He was speaking in an interview about Dennis Fran's future at A&M - Stallings is on the A&M Board of Directors.

Back during the first NCAA conspiracy when Bama had to forefeet the games, it was reported that the school could not claim the victories, but the players and coaches could. Therefore while UAT’s official record shows a 1-12 results for 1993, Stallings can legally still claim 70 wins in 7 years. Somewhat illogical it seems to me, but then that is not the first time for UAT to appear somewhat illogical. <_<

Amazing since I read where Stallings claims 70 wins in 7 years at the Capestone. He was speaking in an interview about Dennis Fran's future at A&M - Stallings is on the A&M Board of Directors.

208140[/snapback]

If Coach Fran gets the axe, the Crimson faithful will be adding another victory to Stallings record. :rolleyes:

Let us not forget however that Stallings inherited a program that had gone 10-2 the previous season and won a share of the SEC title. Tuberville inherited a program that had gone 3-8 the previous year...the worst record for an Auburn team in over 40 years.

Great comeback pcola.....I'll stay away from that illicit site from now on.

Just to set the record straight, CTT is 61-27 at Auburn.

Archived