GAMEDAY!!!

rebdawg

Gonna try a rare double today. Watch our game on T.V, then go hit the Sugar Bowl down at the G-Dome.

Hope both Auburn and UGA do the SEC proud.

WDE!

31-13 AU wins.

I have a stuffed badger in the next room. I killed him in Kansas years ago. I'm thinking of going in there and having a talk with him. I just don't know what to say. Everything I want to say - well, I know it will hurt his feelings - he'll call me a poor sport and all of that. Should I just say nothing and let him postpone his sorrow?

31-13 AU wins.

I have a stuffed badger in the next room.  I killed him in Kansas years ago.  I'm thinking of going in there and having a talk with him.  I just don't know what to say.  Everything I want to say - well, I know it will hurt his feelings - he'll call me a poor sport and all of that.  Should I just say nothing and let him postpone his sorrow?

208212[/snapback]

do you have a stuffed elephant in your other room? :big: ....that would be suuwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt!!!!!!

WDE!

AU 45, UW 17

I'm always the nervous type so I say:

Auburn 24--Wisconsin 21

My bama grad daughter who now lives in Orlando was home with her family for the holidays. When she left yesterday mornning, she started to hug my neck and I said "nah, just give me five." I got a dirty look but hey we go at it just like I do with all bama fans. She and I know it's all in fun and keep it in perspective. She also remembers giving me years of grief when we lost 9 in a row to bama. :D

P.S.--I did hug her neck before she really left. :thumbsup:

Archived