Cotton Bowl

WarTiger

Have the volume down, but on the intro, i can already tell they are gonna be pro-UAT... The showed the winning FG vs. UT, and Prothros catch....flashed 9-0 on the screen, then cut away to the coin toss..... What about their implosion the last two weeks?? Go RED RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think bama will try to throw at all today?? If so, how many times will he go down?? LOL

Crap....SPUAT just scored... :puke::puke::puke::puke:

brodie shouldve joined leinhart in dancing class, does he do that gay spin thing everytime he throws a td pass? I wouldn't know because we never let him stand up for long against us.

brodie shouldve joined leinhart in dancing class, does he do that gay spin thing everytime he throws a td pass?  I wouldn't know because we never let him stand up for long against us.

208237[/snapback]

I LOL every time I see the Croyle Twirl. He looks like a little girl in a dance class.

good thing that jamie c's nickname is "money", he's gonna need some cash to pay the hospital bills after the rest of the team works him for screwing the game.

Money is worth about a peso right about now.

These anouncers suck. I personally love the minute long spewing about the Tech receivers accomplishments this year after his first reception .... after the ref clearly signaled incomplete a minute ago. "Just ignore everything I just said..."

If Eli "Peruvian" Gold and Kenny "you got something under your nose" Stabler weren't on the radio, I could at least listen to that....

EDIT: 50th post W00T!

I don't know what TT is doing out there. They are moving the ball decent against the tahd, just seem to be making bad decisions at the wrong times in my opinion. TT has seemed to do better in the second half this year though, so I'm not giving up hope.

that was indeed one UGLY field goal... thought at first it was no good....too bad uat won... was hoping for them to close the season on that three game losing streak... :(:(

Archived