WAKE THE HELL UP AUBURN

The Prowler

If we don't start playing with some Freakin' Fire under our Arses, then this ball game is OVER............well atleast we beat bammer.......The only reason why da Badgers are Punching Us in the Mouth is because of Two Turnovers, defense is tired and we had over a MONTH of Layoff Time..............The Tigers Have Better Get Their Heads Screwed Back On From The bammer Game, if not Happy Freakin' New Year.............Damn It.

Cleats were a bad decision today. We wont stay with the run long enough to win. Our O looks totally lost. I mean Someone hand Cox a road map. He doesnt even know what state he is in now. The D is just wearing down a bit.

How did Cox let that 10 yard sack happen? He was already to throw it away and he then took a ten yard sack. :no:

Poor Brandon looked as lost as Brodie did.... he had virtually NO protection from an OL that sucked and provided no blocking for Irons or Lester. The "D" looked worse than I have seen them in over 2 years with Gibbs at the helm and I cannot remember a team that appeared to be worse prepared and motivated. They actually acted as if they didn't care. It was frustrating and I HOPE no indication of how Tubs will have them come out of the gate next fall. :angry::thumbsdown:

Archived