Just a question?

AuburnGrad02'

Not trying to be a downer here but does anybody besides me have a sneaking suspicion that we lose hawthorn, ricks, and whitehead to the dump to the west? I've just got a gut feeling about this and it's not good!

I will be very shocked if we lose all three to UA. Peanut may have some slight grade issues, so he may be lost to everyone for at least one more year. Ricks is one that expect us to get regardless of what anyone else does. I've had a good feeling about him since the Iron Bowl, but he could shock me. However, if we lose both to UA or get both of them, I wouldn't bet on Hawthorn to UA. If he doesn't end up a Tiger, I would bet the farm on him to UGA. His parents may reverse field, but I think we are still the #1 team on their list. Of course, that's just me putting together the pieces of the things that you can read on the pay sites, so I could be reading the tea leaves wrong.

kj

I agree. Isom and Berry are doing 180's as well. All the talk about Isom being a silent commit has been muted because from what I've read it's now between :au: and :usc: Berry as well. I know we've only got like 6-9 spots left so we are going to lose as many as we win.

Not trying to be a downer here but does anybody besides me have a sneaking suspicion that we lose hawthorn, ricks, and whitehead to the dump to the west? I've just got a gut feeling about this and it's not good!

212534[/snapback]

relax, ag, it won't happen that way. we may not get any of the three, but I'd be willing to bet a lot that all 3 don't end up at bammer.

Gee, only 25 posts and AG02 has the chicken little routine down pat!!! AG02, there are some good medications for depression, especially the unwarranted kind.

Im not sure how this year is going to turn out. Compared to the last few years it will defiantly be a very very solid class but I and maybe everyone is getting kind of greedy.

I wonder how much the experts really know about there predictions(Berry) by now I am kindive worried about everyone untill they commit or sign. This class has the potenial to be a great class we will have to see. Does anyone think Andre Smith is really even with his top school and this talk about a silent commitment is a load just like Berry?

We have been talking for a while how the coaches have developed talent better than anyone in the nation. The question for me is if they will take this more talented recruiting class with more potential and develop players even more than in the past?

only time will tell :au: Wareagle :au:

I believe this is just something that we as fans will have to get used to as long as Tubby keeps Auburn where it is today. The "top" athletes all want to make a bigger public spectacle when they do commit, thus they announce on signing day on national television. Not saying that Auburn hasn't recruited well before, but with more recognition lately, these guys are all looking harder now at Auburn.

I am quite confident that the coaches at least have a great feel for what will happen even if we the fans don't.

:au::cheer:

212534[/snapback]

Well you can mark Ricks off your list. :big::au::au:

Call it a hunch, but I believe you will be able to scratch Hawthorne and Whitehead off that list very soon as well.

I know I got blasted for this a week or so ago, but Mike McCoy, who shot up 40+ spots in the national order at WR two days after he committed to the tahd, has moved up once again to 16. That is the confirming sign that Hawthorne is not going to west vance. Whitehead said that he and Hawthorne would announce together, and he has himself been leaning to Auburn since the sack fest. I may be reading too many tea leaves, but I think we will hear more good news very soon.

How true, you will see over the next few years that UA will replace UGA during the Donnan and Goff years as the graveyard of highly ranked recruits

Hey, I'm happy :D! I'm very glad I was wrong about him. That's why I don't get payed the big bucks to haul these guys in! I'm hoping that we can land a few more but if not I'm excited about the class that we have.

Archived