GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

rchandlerh

Awesome, Awesome, War Damn Eagle! Our best guy in the secondary is coming back!!!! :cheer:

From a selfish point of view I am happy he is returning and for his I am glad he is doing what he wants to. Works out well for us all. :big:

we will have 4 starting returners in the backfield. D. Irons is a play maker and will solidify our defensive backs in the upcoming season.

:cheer::cheer:

Oh, that is good news. :au::cheer: D. Irons was AU's best DB last year and except for the 1st game against Ga Tech, he played very consistent all season long. We need a leader in the defensive backfield and D. Irons fits the bill. I'm hoping he can help teach the younger guys how to step up.

Great, Great, Great NEWS!  Now excuse me guys, I gotta go teach Montae Pitts how to tackle.

214111[/snapback]

You GO man!

Great news, maybe he can be our next Carlos Rogers style shut down corner and bring home a Thorpe Award. :cheer::au::cheer:

TERRIFIC!!

I had heard some rumors that he was "tired" of football and the grind.

I guess not.

Tuberville's talk to our local Auburn Club last year included the comment that "If David Irons had played (in '04), he would have pushed Carlos for the Thorp award".

I'm really glad that he's coming back.

David has a chance to be a GREAT db. The extra year will give him much needed experience at this level of play. His Dad is doing a great job of assisting his Sons and keeping their eyes on the prize.

WDE ! ! ! :au::cheer:

Another year of brotherly smack-talk from the Irons?  Glad to see David will still be around to help Kenny get a girlfriend.

214509[/snapback]

Did David have to cover or tackle Kenny in last year's A-Day game? Perhaps he will this year...take that brother/brother smack up a notch?! :D

Another year of brotherly smack-talk from the Irons?  Glad to see David will still be around to help Kenny get a girlfriend.

214509[/snapback]

Did David have to cover or tackle Kenny in last year's A-Day game? Perhaps he will this year...take that brother/brother smack up a notch?! :D

214635[/snapback]

No - still rehabbing the knee at the time, I believe

214509[/snapback]

If Kenny runs like he did last year, that NFL money will get him more dates than Magic Johnson

Archived