senior bowl

auwallace

i live in auburn and since there isn't much of a local newspaper i normally buy the montgomery or the bammerham papers. As i was reading the sports section i noticed that there was nothing about the Senior Bowl anywhere. Then i found it, on the back page, it was the standard AP article. I would think that they would cover the senior bowl a bit better especially since it is in alabama. You would think there would be a story about brodie throwing a td pass or getting sacked by one hand or something.

i live in auburn and since there isn't much of a local newspaper i normally buy the montgomery or the bammerham papers.  As i was reading the sports section i noticed that there was nothing about the Senior Bowl anywhere.  Then i found it, on the back page, it was the standard AP article.  I would think that they would cover the senior bowl a bit better especially since it is in alabama.  You would think there would be a story about brodie throwing a td pass or getting sacked by one hand or something.

215577[/snapback]

Since there were 5 bama players in the senior bowl and it didnt have massive coverage in the birmingham news...i guess that means you cant call it the "bammerham" paper then huh?

Nope...it's the bammerham news and everyone knows it. even you

So, I guess Teddy is innocent of any wrondoing at Chappaquidik. After all he did, eventually, tell the authorities. :lol::lol::lol:B)

i live in auburn and since there isn't much of a local newspaper i normally buy the montgomery or the bammerham papers.  As i was reading the sports section i noticed that there was nothing about the Senior Bowl anywhere.  Then i found it, on the back page, it was the standard AP article.  I would think that they would cover the senior bowl a bit better especially since it is in alabama.  You would think there would be a story about brodie throwing a td pass or getting sacked by one hand or something.

215577[/snapback]

Since there were 5 bama players in the senior bowl and it didnt have massive coverage in the birmingham news...i guess that means you cant call it the "bammerham" paper then huh?

215578[/snapback]

Hey, everyone makes mistakes. Even the Bamaham news misses a story about bama sometimes. Threads like these make me wish football season was here.

Since there were 5 Bama players in the senior bowl and it didn’t have massive coverage in the Birmingham news...I guess that means you can’t call it the "bammerham" paper then huh?

215578[/snapback]

You forgot the key word "Former" when you mentioned the EX Bama players. now that they are pros(they got paid to be in the Senior Bowl) the Bama nation has no use for them hence not much coverage in the Bamerham news. I bet they cover the High School teams of Bama recruits better than they do the Senior Bowl.

Oh in case you Bama fans forgot Shawn Alexander is playing in the Super Bowl.

Since there were 5 Bama players in the senior bowl and it didn’t have massive coverage in the Birmingham news...I guess that means you can’t call it the "bammerham" paper then huh?

215578[/snapback]

You forgot the key word "Former" when you mentioned the EX Bama players. now that they are pros(they got paid to be in the Senior Bowl) the Bama nation has no use for them hence not much coverage in the Bamerham news. I bet they cover the High School teams of Bama recruits better than they do the Senior Bowl.

215697[/snapback]

No, we know that SHAUN (spelling) is playing, and going to run the ball down Pitts throats! Go Shaun... see how many MORE records you can break in your career.

So, I guess Teddy is innocent of any wrondoing at Chappaquidik. After all he did, eventually, tell the authorities. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   B)

215641[/snapback]

"Uh...Anyone need a ride home?"-Teddy K

:au::homer:

215578[/snapback]

215697[/snapback]

No, we know that SHAUN (spelling) is playing, and going to run the ball down Pitts throats! Go Shaun... see how many MORE records you can break in your career.

215700[/snapback]

Gosh I hate to root for him...but I HATE Pittsburgh (I'm a Raider fan from WAAAAY back)....

:au::homer:

Never fear folks, the News may have dropped the ball on this one, but Fox 6 sports was happy to take it and run with it. Carle, whom I shall refrain from soapboxing about, was happy to do a 5 minute spot on how the NFL scouts were drooling over Brodie and how he has already received an invitation to a prom while in Mobile. :puke:

On a side note, Croyle was spotted at Mr. Burch later that day...

Never fear folks, the News may have dropped the ball on this one, but Fox 6 sports was happy to take it and run with it.  Carle, whom I shall refrain from soapboxing about, was happy to do a 5 minute spot on how the NFL scouts were drooling over Brodie and how he has already received an invitation to a prom while in Mobile.  :puke:

On a side note, Croyle was spotted at Mr. Burch later that day...

215754[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

215578[/snapback]

215697[/snapback]

215700[/snapback]

I don't think he's just going to run the ball down Pittsburgh's throat. He'll have decent numbers though. I hope Pittsburgh wins because I'm a Steeler fan but it will be a lot sweeter if it comes at Shaun's expense.

JPorterPitt.jpg[

Archived