BREAKING NEWS: Willis named our new LB Coach

Auburn Seer

What' s breaking about it? That was known last week.

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

Don't know how you can say that since it wasn't firmed up until a coaches meeting this morning.

It is a done deal...welcome Coach Willis!

:au::homer:

Thanks for the info. Seer.

Welcome on board COACH Willis ! ! !

WDE ! ! ! :au::cheer:

I really think I'm gonna like that. Welcome Coach Willis!

We had the Cadillac, the Hummer, maybe we'll have 4WD Willis Jeeps in the defensive backfield. I expect them to have V8s instead of I4s in them though.

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

Don't know how you can say that since it wasn't firmed up until a coaches meeting this morning.

218338[/snapback]

Some people just know these before you do! My source? You have to be kidding me! :roflol:

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

218338[/snapback]

Some people just know these before you do! My source? You have to be kidding me! :roflol:

218466[/snapback]

Guess you are just smarter than everyone else, including Willis. In an interview with Willis in this morning's Huntsville Times, he said he was offered and accepted the job YESTERDAY (Monday). :P

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

218338[/snapback]

218466[/snapback]

Guess you are just smarter than everyone else, including Willis. In an interview with Wills in this morning's Huntsville Times, he said he was offered and accepted the job YESTERDAY (Monday). :P

218476[/snapback]

PT, I think 7 just likes for everyone to think about how him being all knowing. Everytime I see he posts I hear that Prince song.....you know the one I mean......."Oh 7 and watch him fall" is the jist of it. :D

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

218338[/snapback]

218466[/snapback]

You wanna go out on a limb and predict how long before he is the worst hire in Auburn history?

218330[/snapback]

Your link/source?

218338[/snapback]

218466[/snapback]

I have to agree. I knew Friday of last week and here is the link you wanted. Read the 2nd post.

AUNATION

Archived