Tennessee reports secondary violation

abrnfanatc

I'm sure this is a violation, but honestly, I don't see the big deal. They went to a bsketball game and ate lunch. Its not like Texas A&M where Coach Fran "makes sure to keep your pockets full" ;)

I smell Shula and a conspiracy in this one. :D

220412[/snapback]

Now if the kid got a lap dance from a Lady Vol, then I could see the bama fans getting into the whole goose/gander thing. (Not that I am using the goose/gander euphimism to suggest anything untoward about the femininity of a "Lady" Vol)

I'm sure this is a violation, but honestly, I don't see the big deal. They went to a bsketball game and ate lunch. Its not like Texas A&M where Coach Fran "makes sure to keep your pockets full" ;)

220424[/snapback]

I agree with you, especially considering the schools all give the players an allotment of tickets anyway. I can see the lunch as a violation, and as it appears, the only penalty should be the McClendons paying back the lunch money.

That being said, do you really think our friends in west vance will feel the same?

220424[/snapback]

I agree with you, especially considering the schools all give the players an allotment of tickets anyway. I can see the lunch as a violation, and as it appears, the only penalty should be the McClendons paying back the lunch money.

That being said, do you really think our friends in west vance will feel the same?

220468[/snapback]

I agree with what as been said so far, I really think it is no big deal as far as those in west vance are concerned. If they were rational humans then yes, but these or bammers logic and good sense is lost upon them.

of course the UATers will stir the pot on this. They want to deflect the attention away from their own program. Let's not forget, UAT is still on probation, and anything to keep the NCAA busy they will do, particularly to someone else in the SEC.

220424[/snapback]

...and we gave a recruit a ride to the airport in the rain...your point?! :D

:au::homer:

Archived