Bama Fans take to the streets

weagle251

Funny stuff indeed. Helps PROVE what we have attempted to tell the uaters for quite some time. The REST of the NATION sees them for what they are TOO! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/

bear%20cropped%20wm.jpg

bear_playing_poker%20wm.1.jpg

In Alabama and other parts of the south, images or caricatures of "Bear" Bryant that depict the legendary coach as anything but a deity on par with God Almighty is considered blasphemous and highly offensive to Crimson Tide fans, akin to saying, "I don't get what the big deal is with NASCAR."

I had to clean the keyboard and monitor when I saw the picture of Bahr's playing poker. The only think missing is a big bottle of George Dickel and a bag of chips on the table.

I had to clean the keyboard and monitor when I saw the picture of Bahr's playing poker.  The only think missing is a big bottle of George Dickel and a bag of chips on the table.

220469[/snapback]

Those things are kept UNDER the table, like certain other things that happen with UAT... :big::big:

I had to clean the keyboard and monitor when I saw the picture of Bahr's playing poker.  The only think missing is a big bottle of George Dickel and a bag of chips on the table.

220469[/snapback]

They have glasses but alas they are empty, even the one next to Bryant if you look closely. I'm sure there is a bar in the room, just don't ask for J&B with soda cause Logan Young drank it all.

Bamagrad1985 is a riot.

I wonder if he has figured out that he is doing exactly what we crack up about them doing. You Auburn boys have fun winning in the present, we won our 12th NC in 92. Sure that 92 accomplishment is a real comfort to ole Brodie and his senior class.

I'm still waiting to see why Southern Cal despite having a better record and beating Alabama in Birmingham that year should not have been named national champs over Alabama.

Ancient History is Ancient History. Auburn won six of the first seven Iron Bowls, including the very first one. Hear any Auburn fans bragging about that? No, because clearly no one gives a s*** about the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Let's talk about my life as a 23 year old recent graduate.

Since I've been alive Auburn has clearly been the better school.

Since I was born in October of 1982, Auburn is far ahead in the series (14-10).

The Bahr has been dead since I can remember. Bo Jackson, on the other hand, I can recall watching play.

I know I certainly enjoyed never losing a single game to Bama throughout my entire college career. Maybe the kids my age (and in Brodie Croyle's class) enjoyed never ever knowing what it's like to have won an Iron Bowl while they were in college, because they know that they won a National Championship when they were in the 5th grade, and handful of other questionable ones that they never where alive to see.

What about those up and coming Freshmen from this year's recruiting class? The Bahr had already rotted to dust by the time they were born. Alabama hadn't beaten Auburn once since those kids were in Jr. High School.

Alabama fans remind me of Corey Feldman, Pauley Shore, or Vanilla Ice crying onto an old magazine with their face on the cover screaming "I used to BE somebody!"

It's almost sad to see.

AUChizad, You would get my vote for "Post of the Day". :thumbsup:

He was getting my point, you definitly took the sugar off it :D

Ug, that guy just did what I hate. We are on probation, you were facing our worst coach. Hello Barfield vs the Bear.

I honestly have never seen a Auburn fan use probation or Barfield as a excuse.

Archived