"But Dad, we never beat Auburn!" from TI

DKW 86

This is going to be one heart broken youngster.  Then again he is in a bammer family so maybe he can be passified but yet more moral victories.

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn. :roflol:   :roflol:    :au:

220975[/snapback]

High school graduation???!!! You optimist! :D

:au::homer:

221079[/snapback]

I was giving the kid something to shoot for after all he is a bammer so intellect is not his strong point, so college would be out of the question. :poke::big:

Son, I promise Auburn will never sack a uat qb ELEVEN times in ONE game again....unless flipper is STILL "coaching" the tarhd. :D

Slink, you get the Brutally Honest Award Today.

"Son, I promise that I I will take you to see a Bama game next year....over at yo mama's house cause I hear that yo mama's shackup has done gone got uppity and stole him a color tv."

"Son, I promise that one day I will get a job making at least minimum wage."

"Son, I promise that gandma and me will quit the meth lab business as soon as we get yo mama's bail money raised up."

"Son, I promise that if I ever hit another possum, you will eat meat that night for dinner."

son if the truck is runnin' this year for the iron bowl we will pull the house down to tuscaloooser and tailgate in our 25 year old trailer with your sister-mom!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be one heart broken youngster.  Then again he is in a bammer family so maybe he can be passified but yet more moral victories.

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn. :roflol:   :roflol:    :au:

220975[/snapback]

High school graduation???!!! You optimist!

221079[/snapback]

I was giving the kid something to shoot for after all he is a bammer so intellect is not his strong point, so college would be out of the question. :poke::big:

221157[/snapback]

Then you should have promised him that the meth lab would be up and running in a month or so! :rolleyes:

:au::homer:

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn.

220975[/snapback]

221079[/snapback]

221157[/snapback]

Then you should have promised him that the meth lab would be up and running in a month or so! :rolleyes:

221274[/snapback]

Very true, that combined with matching father & son wifebeater's put on lay-way at dillards the boy might think they won the lotto. :lol:

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn.

220975[/snapback]

221079[/snapback]

221157[/snapback]

221274[/snapback]

Very true, that combined with matching father & son wifebeater's put on lay-way at dillards the boy might think they won the lotto. :lol:

221341[/snapback]

Throw in a couple of meshback caps and you get the holy triumvirate of Bahr...

"Son, I know we lied to you about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, but Bear Bryant really was a real person. I swear!..."

221767[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived