"But Dad, we never beat Auburn!" from TI

DKW 86

Almost feel sorry for the guy....No, I dont.... :big:

I made a promise to my son.........m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by My name is Earl on February 18, 2006 at 11:28:37:

Last night I took my 7 year old to Dillards to do a little spring shopping. While we were looking around he stops and yells " Hey Dad, look, can I have this? It's an Iron Bowl shirt." I said no son, we lost that game. He said "But Dad we never beat Auburn!" I stopped and thought for a minute and realized he was too young to remember us beating Auburn. Basically, the last several years are his memories and he doesn't know what's it's like to win. How sad is that? I about cried! :cry3:

So I got down on one knee, looked him in the eyes and said "Son, I promise you will will beat Auburn this year!" He got a big ol smile on his face and said "Do you mean that Dad?" And I said "Son, I promise!"

It was just one of those father, son moments that I will never forget! I hope I can keep my promise!

RTR 

Kids don't forget things like that. So....at some point late in the fall this year, one little boy's heart will be ripped apart. And he will promptly punch his father right in the twig and berries. YOU LIAR!!! :angryfire::bawling:

My gosh, if that is one of the better father son moments they have had, old Earl needs to give his son up for adoption while there is still hope for him.

I can only hope that this guy is an imposter, because if he is for real that is just sad folks.

Please someone just shoot me on the spot if you hear that I have promised the little fanatc anything like that.

What could they have been buying at Dillard's anyway? Maybe a Got 12 wifebeater T?

What kind of an idiot would make a promise about something he has absolutely no control over? ,,,,,,,,,, Wait a minute,,,,,uhhhh,,,,,, was that Logan Young? :blink:

12 years from now (when Tuberville is holding up ten fingers and taking off a shoe) that poor little kid will not be as trusting of his Dad and will know deep in his heart that Bammers are delusional. :big:

This is going to be one heart broken youngster. Then again he is in a bammer family so maybe he can be passified but yet more moral victories.

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn. :roflol::roflol::au:

My gosh, if that is one of the better father son moments they have had, old Earl needs to give his son up for adoption while there is still hope for him.

I can only hope that this guy is an imposter, because if he is for real that is just sad folks.

Please someone just shoot me on the spot if you hear that I have promised the little fanatc anything like that.

What could they have been buying at Dillard's anyway?  Maybe a Got 12 wifebeater T?

220972[/snapback]

Do they sell wifebeaters at Dillard's? :lmao:

TOO funny! The uat world is spinning out of control.

"Ain't it fun to WATCH ! ! !" :lol::lol::lol:

that is f****** funny..."son I promise you they will stop fighting in the mideast this year"...this is hilarious

221010[/snapback]

"Son, I promise the price of gas will go below a dollar this year!"

"Son, I promise Sarah Jessica Parker will win the Heisman Memorial Trophy Award this year!"

221013[/snapback]

Well that is just understood. The promise is implied.

"Son, I promise we won't pay another player to attend UAT

and the bonuses for being able to read, are going to be withdrawn as well"

:big::big:

That's for you wartim....still rocking???

Son, I promise that I will remove the wheels from under the house and that I will underskirt the darn thing before you quit school.

Son, I promise that you will have enough fingers to count all your teeth and pick your nose at the same time, on one hand.

Son, I promise that you can have at least two of the cars up on blocks in the front yard and that at least one will be running before you turn 30.

Almost feel sorry for the guy....No, I dont.... :big:
I made a promise to my son.........m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by My name is Earl on February 18, 2006 at 11:28:37:

Last night I took my 7 year old to Dillards to do a little spring shopping. While we were looking around he stops and yells " Hey Dad, look, can I have this? It's an Iron Bowl shirt." I said no son, we lost that game. He said "But Dad we never beat Auburn!" I stopped and thought for a minute and realized he was too young to remember us beating Auburn. Basically, the last several years are his memories and he doesn't know what's it's like to win. How sad is that? I about cried! :cry3:

So I got down on one knee, looked him in the eyes and said "Son, I promise you will will beat Auburn this year!" He got a big ol smile on his face and said "Do you mean that Dad?" And I said "Son, I promise!"

It was just one of those father, son moments that I will never forget! I hope I can keep my promise!

RTR 

220966[/snapback]

It's touching...but at the same time, it's just stupid to make a promise like that to a child...a promise you have no control over. Sad indeed.

:au::homer:

This is going to be one heart broken youngster.  Then again he is in a bammer family so maybe he can be passified but yet more moral victories.

Imagine the tears this guy will shed when his son is attending his high school graduation and still doesnt know what its like to beat Auburn. :roflol:   :roflol:   :au:

220975[/snapback]

High school graduation???!!! You optimist! :D

:au::homer:

Son, I promise we will have peace in the Middle East this year.

Now, come on and stop your crying, Hooters will be closing soon...

RoTi

221099[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

I promise you Son that the Tide will always Fear AUBURN

Isn't it Great to be an AUBURN TIGER!!!!

FEAR THE TUMB

Archived