Pink would be so much better

WarTiger

as objectively as I can, these are awful. If I were a UAT fan, I'd really hate them doing this. Just My opinion...

Is this for real? or April Fools Joke?

Thoughts?

Ugly Unis

as objectively as I can, these are awful.  If I were a UAT fan, I'd really hate them doing this.  Just My opinion...

Thoughts?

Ugly Unis

228428[/snapback]

It's a joke.

Here's another joke. Bama claims 40,000 at their A-Day game. I watched part of it on TV a while ago. Unless every person who attended was pregnant with quadruplets and they counted all the unborn, there weren't 40K there.

Why do they feel the need to lie like that?

Guest Tigrinum Major
anybody know the attendence for Auburns spring game??

228436[/snapback]

It was announced at 10,000, because that was all the tickets they sold, due to renovations.

I was there. I estimate that there were probably actually closer to 15,000 than 10,000. Realistically, 13,000.

Can't see the page...what was it?

Thanks,

:au::homer:

228431[/snapback]

Uhhhhhh they are Bammers? :big:

They do in fact count the players and coaches, any media types, concession workers, security, grounds keepers, the baseball team and all fans who paid there and the drunk ole ho passed out in Snake Stabler's car. Then multiply by 3. (Then multiply by 3 - that part of the formula is also used when computing their MNC's). <_<

my appologies everybody. They took the page down. In case you didn't see it before they took it down, it was a page "introducing" UAT's new uniforms for 2006. Replacing the numbers on the helmet with that ugly A they use, and making their home helmets white, road helmets red. If you didn't see the unis they were just plain ugly. lol

as objectively as I can, these are awful.  If I were a UAT fan, I'd really hate them doing this.  Just My opinion...

Thoughts?

Ugly Unis

228428[/snapback]

It's a joke.

Here's another joke. Bama claims 40,000 at their A-Day game. I watched part of it on TV a while ago. Unless every person who attended was pregnant with quadruplets and they counted all the unborn, there weren't 40K there.

228431[/snapback]

The stadium has a capacity of 83 grand. Most of the entire lower section was full. 40 grand is about right. Sometimes camera angles and shots dont represent this. They shoot from a field level perspective a lot. And a lot of folks move up into the 5th row and above because its easier to see over the sideline crowd.

Thoughts?

Ugly Unis

228428[/snapback]

It's a joke.

228431[/snapback]

The stadium has a capacity of 83 grand. Most of the entire lower section was full. 40 grand is about right. Sometimes camera angles and shots dont represent this. They shoot from a field level perspective a lot. And a lot of folks move up into the 5th row and above because its easier to see over the sideline crowd.

228462[/snapback]

Uhhh.... no.

I saw the replay on TV. I watched some of it on the news. I saw the replay on again later. There were gaping maws open in the stands. Whole sections with one or two dots of people.

I didn't notice it at first, but my wife commented on it.

Uhhh.... no. 

I saw the replay on TV.  I watched some of it on the news.  I saw the replay on again later.  There were gaping maws open in the stands.  Whole sections with one or two dots of people. 

I didn't notice it at first, but my wife commented on it.

228497[/snapback]

I got this pic from the al.com site:

football2328.JPG

Looks like the uat OL is 'holding their own' (as usual.) :no: No wonder the DL want to fight 'em all the time.

It's a joke. 

Here's another joke.  Bama claims 40,000 at their A-Day game.  I watched part of it on TV a while ago.  Unless every person who attended was pregnant with quadruplets and they counted all the unborn, there weren't 40K there. 

228431[/snapback]

Here's another joke:

Bammer.

my appologies everybody.  They took the page down.  In case you didn't see it before they took it down, it was a page "introducing" UAT's new uniforms for 2006.  Replacing the numbers on the helmet with that ugly A they use, and making their home helmets white, road helmets red.  If you didn't see the unis they were just plain ugly. lol

228457[/snapback]

EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :puke::lol:

:au::homer:

Archived