Post-Spring depth chart

quietfan

I found a couple of things interesting; Montae Pitts buried in a safety spot and Leon Hart not in a starting spot.

Anyone have any ideas?

Motivational for Leon?

Guest Tigrinum Major
I found a couple of things interesting; Montae Pitts buried in a safety spot and Leon Hart not in a starting spot.

Anyone have any ideas?

Motivational for Leon?

229431[/snapback]

Leon has not lived up to his potential yet. Nall has others that he feels will be better as starters. He is a rising junior, correct?

Anyone have any ideas?

Motivational for Leon?

229431[/snapback]

Leon has not lived up to his potential yet. Nall has others that he feels will be better as starters. He is a rising junior, correct?

229436[/snapback]

Yes, he will be a junior in the fall.

He got quite a bit of playing time last year, remember he even won "SEC Lineman of the week" I think for the Kentucky game.

Maybe Nall is trying to light a fire under him.

Anyone have any ideas?

Motivational for Leon?

229431[/snapback]

229436[/snapback]

Yes, he will be a junior in the fall.

He got quite a bit of playing time last year, remember he even won "SEC Lineman of the week" I think for the Kentucky game.

Maybe Nall is trying to light a fire under him.

229444[/snapback]

I think Leon won that award playing center that game, though I could be mistaken.

Nall mentioned he hasn't been playing well at tackle, and was considering moving him to guard. Guess he decided to do it.

I just dont think that Leon is a colle tackle, I know Rivals listed him as a guard when he committed to us. Looks like he'll take over a starting guard spot next year after Duck and Grubbs graduate.

I'm glad to see Montae down the line. I don't think he's cut out for DB. His pass coverage is lackluster at times & when was the last time you heard his name being mentioned on a tackle on a run?

What I'm curious to know is if Cope goes down again, or struggles - tho I think he did well til the bowl game - if Jason will in fact be his backup or if JP fills in. I thought JP did wonderful at center. I don't know the team as fraction as well as the coaches, but I think JP at Center and Daniels at RT would be a good combination.

Big Ben Tate startin over Smith as a freshmen.... kid is gonna be awesome in a year or 2.... watch out

Archived