Another legend passes

GalensGhost

The Tuscaloosa News reported this week that the barber to the Bear had gone on to that great salon in the sky. It was front page news.

This on the heels of the passing of the man who hired the man who hired Bear. It's almost too much to "bear".

*Note: The above post was intended to be sarcastic and was delivered in a humorous spirit. It is not the purpose of this post to ridicule or minimize the death of anyone, only to point out the absurd lengths to which those who claim allegiance to Bama (and who probably cannot spell allegiance) will go to keep the "legend" alive. If you are offended by this attempt at humor, please take a pill of some kind. No recommendations as to what type of pill you should take are to be inferred as legal counsel has advised me that I am not a pharmacist. See a doctor if symptoms persist. *

The Tuscaloosa News reported this week that the barber to the Bear had gone on to that great salon in the sky.  It was front page news.

This on the heels of the passing of the man who hired the man who hired Bear.  It's almost too much to "bear". 

*Note: The above post was intended to be sarcastic and was delivered in a humorous spirit. It is not the purpose of this post to ridicule or minimize the death of anyone, only to point out the absurd lengths to which those who claim allegiance to Bama (and who probably cannot spell allegiance) will go to keep the "legend" alive. If you are offended by this attempt at humor, please take a pill of some kind.  No recommendations as to what type of pill you should take are to be inferred as legal counsel has advised me that I am not a pharmacist. See a doctor if symptoms persist. *

230933[/snapback]

Bear's barber is dead? The man that hired the man that hired Bear is dead?

Who Knew??????? :lmao:

Someone needs to send flowers to the zoo keeper that kept the bears honey bee's alive.....might be good also to find out who his taylor was.....that could be a long line in itself....

Someone needs to send flowers to the zoo keeper that kept the bears honey bee's alive.....might be good also to find out who his taylor was.....that could be a long line in itself....

231066[/snapback]

In the honor of the Bear, Jack Daniels has sent the families flowers....

I wonder if the Barber of the Bear has a picture up in the Bear Museum.

231071[/snapback]

In truth? The answer is yes.

He was featured in an SI article about the Bear and the photo that accompanied that piece is supposedly there. I have never been to the shrine as I am concerned that one of two things will happen:

I will recoil shreking as Damien did from the church in The Omen or the temple itself will split in two.

I wonder if the Barber of the Bear has a picture up in the Bear Museum.

231071[/snapback]

In truth? The answer is yes.

He was featured in an SI article about the Bear and the photo that accompanied that piece is supposedly there. I have never been to the shrine as I am concerned that one of two things will happen:

I will recoil shreking as Damien did from the church in The Omen or the temple itself will split in two.

231090[/snapback]

I would pay your admission if you could guarantee the latter happening. :big:

Archived