Free agents

BGoodTiger

Mix with the Giants

Slaughter with KC

Travis and T.J. to the Falcons

Wayne Dickens to Tennessee

Coop to the Bears and

Kevin Hobbs with Seattle.

Troy Reddick will work out with Cleveland for a contract and Antarrious will work out with Chicago.

there ya have it

Mix with the Giants

Slaughter with KC

Travis and T.J. to the Falcons

Wayne Dickens to Tennessee

Coop to the Bears and

Kevin Hobbs with Seattle.

Troy Reddick will  work out with Cleveland for a contract and Antarrious will work out with Chicago.

there ya have it

233350[/snapback]

If Travis makes the Falcons he could end up being really fun to watch there. They've got some great young linebackers.

Um dude, no offense but what is up with that STUPID Picture and quote?

233370[/snapback]

Ummm Dude. The picture is what is left of my 1966 Mustang that burned a few weeks ago. The quote is how I feel about parents who leave their children unattended around me. Any more questions?

Um dude, no offense but what is up with that STUPID Picture and quote?

233370[/snapback]

Ummm Dude. The picture is what is left of my 1966 Mustang that burned a few weeks ago. The quote is how I feel about parents who leave their children unattended around me. Any more questions?

233371[/snapback]

I find the quote pretty funny :big:

I wish I could get a free puppy

233428[/snapback]

Would you settle for two FREE kittens?? All white and more precious than gold...but as Stuart on ESPN says, "They ain't got to go home, but they got to get the heck up outta here!" (actually they are at my home already...so that quote is pretty dumb. But I like it, so sue me!)

what does a free agent contract signify for the player? a little money and a chance of making the team? i wish all the auburn players the best.

I wish I could get a free puppy

233428[/snapback]

Leave your child around me letting them act badly and I will solve that problem.

what does a free agent contract signify for the player?  a little money and a chance of making the team?  i wish all the auburn players the best.

233446[/snapback]

I think, not entirely sure, that its 10K - 50K..something like that

Archived