Which team could suprise AU and win?

vatz22au

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which team could suprise AU and win?

• Washington State
    • Arkansas
    • Miss. St.
    • South Carolina
    • Ole Miss

I was going to vote for Arkansas, as they return the most players in the SEC... but decided to go with South Carolina. Being a Thursday night game, alot of wierd karma could be in the atmosphere that night.

Any! But of those I am most concerned about USC. Agree with Vatz, Thursday night games just have a way of going weird.

I seriously think Spurrier can compete for the SEC East in 06.

I wouldn't be surprised if he they beat UGA.

I went with Arkansas for one reason, Darren McFadden. He is for real and if the D lays off of him for a second, he can make you pay.

I don't see USC doing any thing grand against Auburn, if USC can get it 15 points better than last year it will still be 47 to 22.I know every year is different but I don't see anything new for them.Arkansas...please.....again a lot of experienced LOSERS...thats about that.Washington ST. is the game to look out for,we often take games out of the SEC as exibition(sp) games and treat them as such,were also not that great in first games.

If we don't learn to come out of the gates with a sense of urgency, Washington St. could embarrass us. We have not won a big regular season OCC game in a while. Every game matters when it comes to rankings and competing for national titles. It's time Auburn learns to consistently win on the big stage. I want to see national titles.

I want to see national titles.

236908[/snapback]

I don't think most people realize just how hard that is to do, by that I mean win "national titleS" plural. You know how many active coaches have multiple NCs? 3, JoePa, Bobby B, and Pete Carroll (never won one outright though).

In my mind we already won a NC in 2004, so it would be quite an accomplishment to win an official one as well. Nonetheless, my point is you're probably dreaming if you want to see more than one. I think SEC championships should be the main focus really. That doesn't excuse a lack of preparation in OOC games, it just means if we win the SEC there's a good chance we're in the national picture as well. It just so happens that the last 3 times we deserved a shot at it (2004, 1993, 1983), circumstances beyond our control prevented us from getting that shot. Our day will come.

With all that said, we still do need to be more prepared and focused in OOC games, especially ones after a long layoff, in which we have a bad track record of getting embarassed.

At least our did not come from the damn laundry mat in Bamaham.....

Mythical championships an all.............. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

FEAR THE OTHER HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

236908[/snapback]

Yet you pull for a school that has their 1 title in the ticket office phone number?

1-800-AUB-1957 :roflol:

236936[/snapback]

We dont claim BS titles... you know, titles in which you dont even win your bowl game... or titles created by a system that was made years after the season was played.

But we're not going there, visited that topic too many times to count.

I guess since you don't have Alabama on the list it won't really be a suprise if Alabama beats AU?

:P   :poke:   :big:   ;)

236970[/snapback]

No we just already knew the outcome of that game :big:

236908[/snapback]

Yet you pull for a school that has their 1 title in the ticket office phone number?

236936[/snapback]

We dont claim BS titles... you know, titles in which you dont even win your bowl game... or titles created by a system that was made years after the season was played.

236965[/snapback]

You don't claim BS titles because y'all don't even begin to have the opportunity to claim them.

Troy State and UL-Monroe don't claim them either. I wonder why?

236908[/snapback]

236936[/snapback]

236965[/snapback]

You don't claim BS titles because y'all don't even begin to have the opportunity to claim them.

236979[/snapback]

UL Monroe fans don't go onto any LSU forums and talk smack either...

236908[/snapback]

236936[/snapback]

236965[/snapback]

236979[/snapback]

UL Monroe fans don't go onto any LSU forums and talk smack either...

236980[/snapback]

UL-Monroe has a winning record against LSU? Who knew!!

How about we get this thread back on topic? Lets not let such a flamer ruin about every other post on this board.

How about we get this thread back on topic?  Lets not let such a flamer ruin about every other post on this board.

236990[/snapback]

LOL

Out of appeasement.......

Nobody. None of those teams will beat y'all.

South Carolina. Arkansas would be the normal choice as they have gotten us a few times, but I think we have corrected that with them and they have to be solid to beat us.

It's hard to beat Auburn just by running,Arkansas has to learn to pass...not gonna do it.SC must grow a Defense something that Steve doesn't really worry about and by the time they do get it better the Auburn game will already be long gone with a big W.

Geez, just read this from the beginning. Lose more and more respect for Alabama and its fans every day.

Though its good when they pop in to take shots like the one above, reaffirms who is currently in control.

Geez, just read this from the beginning.  Lose more and more respect for Alabama and its fans every day.

Though its good when they pop in to take shots like the one above, reaffirms who is currently in control.

237233[/snapback]

I'm not sure which Bama fan you were speaking of, so I'm gonna make sure you understand that I was just making a joke.

Geez, just read this from the beginning.  Lose more and more respect for Alabama and its fans every day.

237233[/snapback]

I'm not sure which Bama fan you were speaking of, so I'm gonna make sure you understand that I was just making a joke.

237270[/snapback]

Nah, wasn't you.

South Carolina will be beat by AU yet again

Why?

USC has no DL nor an OL. None.

Spurrier is 2 years away from putting up consistent points in Cootland.

Archived