AU Student Tix (Seniors Only) Went on Sale Today

RadioWryn

Guest Tigrinum Major
I'm sure you remember the feeling of the warm sun against your brow as you ride your horse and buggy into the sunset, too.  :D

242625[/snapback]

I hope you get carpal tunnel from playing your Gameboy.

I am a bit confused by that streyder license plate.  It says "UDRCVR", which to me says "you the receiver?"  So streyder, does that make you the giver?

242472[/snapback]

I'm a UA fan who attends AU. Therefore:

"UDRCVR" = "Udder Cover" = "Under Cover"

242498[/snapback]

Would not "Udder Cover" = "Bra"? (I assume you are male, so maybe it would be more appropriate to say "The Bro" or "Manssiere"?) So, you cover for a lot of boobs, and thus, your allegiance to Bama? Got it! :poke:

If anybody wants my student ticket (in the UA student section) for the Iron Bowl just PM me. I'm willing to sell it for a starting price of $750. :D

Just saying.......

for those b!tching about not getting all the tickets, I would tell you to ask a UGA student how hard it is for them to get all of the games. From people I have talked to, UGA gives Juniors and Seniors tickets to all home games. Freshman and Sophomores are only allowed a mini season package. Each mini season includes several bad games and maybe 1 good game. At Auburn I have always gotten tickets to every game I have ever wanted. Lets not complain that the system is not perfrect. It could be much worse.

At 9:00 this morning, student tickets went on sale for football to seniors only at Auburn.  (Juniors order next week, sophomores the week after, etc.)

The system was never really up and running until 9:03.  I quickly got my home season ticket and every road game.

At 9:04, Bama tickets (for students) ran out.  Unbelievable.

242220[/snapback]

Why does Auburn start selling student tickets so late, UA starts selling their student tickets in April. hmm, i would have thought they would have started selling tickets in April or around there.

Archived