Tuscaloosa: Primitive Relic found...

DKW 86

Supposed Bryant's Skull, as found by :au: crew doing construction at BDs.

bbskull.jpg

Pic of FAKE vinyl football found buried under what may be a statue of Bear.

17322170734.jpg

Stealing :au: Traditions

17322262143.jpg

Embrace the Thumb...

17322471159.jpg

Hope yall enjoy them...

must of found it by the Septic Tank of that there ole Trailer Park!!!!

Did you guys see the WAr on the equipment? BDS is being built onto by an AU firm.

Not in any way attempting to show pity toward the bammer crowd, but am I the only one who finds the whole ' skeleton w/ a hounds tooth lid on top' theme to be a bit too much?

I know there's always been such talk making light hearted reference to such things, but to take that next step, either photo shopped or dressing up a skeleton, seems to cross some sort of line. I'd recognize that if any group of fans deserves such treatment, it's bammer fans, but still, .... somehow it just don't sit right.

Can't be the "bharrrrr"..............

Alcohol preserves (pickles) better than that.......especially a lot of alcohol.

Interesting that you make this post david...considering the thread last week about how WE keep bringing him up and not you guys.

But I do appreciate you proving me right. :)

There must be an investigation into where the rest of the pickled remains can be found. :big:

There must be an investigation into where the rest of the pickled remains can be found. :big:

243161[/snapback]

Why the bryant museum :)

or maybe

under Tuberville Field :cheer: at bryant-denny stadium - thats why they have such a hard time getting good looking turf to grow there :D .

Well, it certainly couldn't be under Pat Dye Field at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Brodie gave that turf a really close inspection last November. I'm sure he would have notice if there were any unusual anomolies in the soil. :big:

Actually, though, I saw the original of that picture on a Tidefans thread earlier in the week but didn't bother to mention it. However, since the fark has arrived, you might want to check out the original story and its links to the original photos:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42731

June 23rd, 2006, 11:27 AM

Posted by Ih8UT

Strange but true story about construction at BDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I friend of mine is doing the stadium renovation at BDS and sent me the below email and pictures. A bit strange but true...

"As most of you know I am currently working at Bryant Denny stadium. On

the plaza that is the size of 2 football fields, we will have 5, one and

a half size bronze statues of the four national championship coaches in

Alabama history and one future pedestal. We have removed an old

fraternity house and four to five feet of dirt over this entire huge

site over the past few months. We have found nothing of any significance

underground the whole time. Today when the contractor started digging

the small 3ft. by 3ft. foundation for the third statue which will be

coach Bryant's statue, he unearthed a Rawlings football! It isnt old and

it isnt even leather, but it was buried approximately 5 ft. deep below

the original surface in the precise spot that coach Bryant's statue will

be placed.

I know this sounds like a hoax but I saw it with my own eyes and can

assure you it's true. Roll Tide!"

http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc001s9wc.jpg

http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc002s5sw.jpg

http://img60.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc003s3vu.jpg

So he can still perform miracles...but don't accuse them of obsessing about CPB! :rolleyes:

Are They Sure that its not one of those FLASK footballs.... that way coach Bryant could have a nip every once in a while.. :blink:

OMG....I can see it now....This football will become akin to the "Shroud of Bear". Bammers will jouney great distances to worship it and find someway of invoking the Bears spirit into it. This should be some good comedy.

OMG....I can see it now....This football will become akin to the "Shroud of Bear".  Bammers will jouney great distances to worship it and find someway of invoking the Bears spirit into it.  This should be some good comedy.

243311[/snapback]

...might have to build it its own new wing in the Paul "Bear' Bryant museum! :big:

OMG....I can see it now....This football will become akin to the "Shroud of Bear".  Bammers will jouney great distances to worship it and find someway of invoking the Bears spirit into it.  This should be some good comedy.

243311[/snapback]

...might have to build it its own new wing in the Paul "Bear' Bryant museum! :big:

243354[/snapback]

Shroud of Bear..

That is so funny on so many levels... :lol: You have just given them a new icon to strive for. Maybe we can have "the last whatever Bear used" contest. That way they can come up with new relics by the day.

Has Bear been Canonized yet?

Archived