An actual Tuscaloosa conversation

GalensGhost

Galen, i live within peeing distance of turdtown, and you think that was supposed to surprise me?....hell son,it sounds like she was one of the more intelligent bammerfarts....why would you think she would know anything,a bammerfart thinks acne is just multiple beauty marks....misfits,thugs and inbreds are about all you'll find around the crapstone

245360[/snapback]

And, I grew up just about 30 miles up I-85 from Auburn and worked in personnel for a textile firm in Opelika. I also have a brother-in-law in Tallassee who is a die-hard Auburn fan. I know, firsthand, about the intelligence of the average Auburn fan. If I were you, I wouldn't act so smug.

I doubt the conversation with the T-town sales clerk went exactly that way. Yew see, I kin yoose my fangers to type anythang I wants to type. You got a link?

245541[/snapback]

Well, I'll back this statement up and deny it at the same time. If you lived that close to Auburn, more times than none the average Auburn fan you saw was either a 20 year old student, faculty, or Alumni.

Then we have Opelika.... That by any means is not a representation of anything good in the state of Alabama, or Auburn for that matter.

I've never been to Tuscaloosa, but from what I hear... is it not more of a bigger type city/college town than Auburn is? You would be hard pressed to find 3 cars in the same trip to the grocery store that contain anybody older than age 24 in Auburn.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galen, i live within peeing distance of turdtown, and you think that was supposed to surprise me?....hell son,it sounds like she was one of the more intelligent bammerfarts....why would you think she would know anything,a bammerfart thinks acne is just multiple beauty marks....misfits,thugs and inbreds are about all you'll find around the crapstone

245360[/snapback]

And, I grew up just about 30 miles up I-85 from Auburn and worked in personnel for a textile firm in Opelika. I also have a brother-in-law in Tallassee who is a die-hard Auburn fan. I know, firsthand, about the intelligence of the average Auburn fan. If I were you, I wouldn't act so smug.

I doubt the conversation with the T-town sales clerk went exactly that way. Yew see, I kin yoose my fangers to type anythang I wants to type. You got a link?

245541[/snapback]

Well, I'll back this statement up and deny it at the same time. If you lived that close to Auburn, more times than none the average Auburn fan you saw was either a 20 year old student, faculty, or Alumni.

Then we have Opelika.... That by any means is not a representation of anything good in the state of Alabama, or Auburn for that matter.

I've never been to Tuscaloosa, but from what I hear... is it not more of a bigger type city/college town than Auburn is? You would be hard pressed to find 3 cars in the same trip to the grocery store that contain anybody older than age 24 in Auburn.

245565[/snapback]

You're probably right about that, vatz. Perception, based on limited resources, can be a dangerous thing, no matter which school you support. You don't exactly get the educationally advantaged applying to fill an opening in a cotton mill. Not that there's anything wrong with those that work in the mills. Heck, my mom and dad put me through school while working for WestPoint-Pepperell in Lanett.

245541[/snapback]

Don't care a whole lot what you doubt or don't doubt. It went word for word verbatim as written -- and for the record, I was being kind. I could have really highlighted the ignorant accent emanating from this cow.

For instance, acne she pronounced AYCKne.

don't waste your time on a bammerfart,galen.....its still close to the 1st of the month and he still has some of his government handout in his pocket,so he feels important and special.....someone needs to carry him to vet and have him nuertered so he can't reproduce more like him

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're a bammerfart....nobody gives a damn about you....why are you here anyway.....i don't blame you for trying to better yourself,but remember that you ARE a bammerfart,so don't expect to improve too much

245553[/snapback]

I think the fact that the BEST taunt you could come up with was "bammerfart"...and the fact that you are oh so impressed by it...speaks volumes in regards to your mental acuity.

I mean lord, its been like two years since you came up with "bammerfart" and pat yourself on the back for it...isnt it time you think of something new? Everytime I read you post that term I instantly think of you being some 43 year old, mullet-laden redneck who lives with his mom...sittin behind a 'puter in his underwear drankin a natty light and snackin down on his pop-tart dinner.

I can just hear tombigbee now "hehe...YAW...i call'd dems bamuhrs a "bammerfarts" ageyun. I jeyust know its makes um mayud becawse i knows farts are bayud."

You, my friend, are the reason why negative stereotypes exist. Congrats buddy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're a bammerfart....nobody gives a damn about you....why are you here anyway.....i don't blame you for trying to better yourself,but remember that you ARE a bammerfart,so don't expect to improve too much

245553[/snapback]

Thank yuh, suh. Thank yuh. You has put me in my place, and I'll remain eternally grateful.

Look, dude, I'm here because I was invited. if you don't want Bama fans over here, don't let 'em join. You will not find your brand of hostility on most Bama boards. Try Tide-Talk sometime. Or, CrimsonTusks. But, we will defend the team we love, just as you would if you read something you didn't like on a Bama forum.

245558[/snapback]

Just don't venture over to bamamag...

245562[/snapback]

Uh, well..... ;)

you are not my friend.....you are a bammerfart and it is evident that i bother you much more than you bother me....typical bammerfarts....and to think i pay for "the comedy channel" when all these bammerfarts are running around loose.....as soon as i stop laughing at you, i think i'll cancel my subscription....a bammerfart provides much more comedy and it is all free since there are so many inbreds running around loose hollering "roe tah"......i say that when i pull the toliet handle every morning

245553[/snapback]

I think the fact that the BEST taunt you could come up with was "bammerfart"...and the fact that you are oh so impressed by it...speaks volumes in regards to your mental acuity.

I mean lord, its been like two years since you came up with "bammerfart" and pat yourself on the back for it...isnt it time you think of something new? Everytime I read you post that term I instantly think of you being some 43 year old, mullet-laden redneck who lives with his mom...sittin behind a 'puter in his underwear drankin a natty light and snackin down on his pop-tart dinner.

I can just hear tombigbee now "hehe...YAW...i call'd dems bamuhrs a "bammerfarts" ageyun. I jeyust know its makes um mayud becawse i knows farts are bayud."

You, my friend, are the reason why negative stereotypes exist. Congrats buddy.

245591[/snapback]

:P LMAO! Smack!

245541[/snapback]

Don't care a whole lot what you doubt or don't doubt. It went word for word verbatim as written -- and for the record, I was being kind. I could have really highlighted the ignorant accent emanating from this cow.

For instance, acne she pronounced AYCKne.

245583[/snapback]

You mean that ain't right? :blink:

Didn't mean to call your veracity into question, GG. I just raised my eyebrow when I read this.

We only carries it at Christmas.

That's not something your average Bama fan would say, stupid or not. Although, we do have a gal that works with us down here in Louisiana who, when you ask her, "Whose pen is that (or somesuch question)", her answer will be, "Mines." Not 'mine', but 'mines.'

Btw, I don't really want a link. I'uz jest bein' . . . well, you know. :D

Cas are you implying that :au: got PUT on SACS probation?

Got a link for that?

Puh-leeeeease?

245523[/snapback]

Here's the link..

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=1557500&nav=ORdEJd7U

Although it's really has nothing to do with intelligence...It's a "micromanaging" issue...Although I do find it stupid that it was aLowdered to go this far.

DID someone say SACS probation????? Do you really want to talk about intelligence????

245487[/snapback]

2/27/2006 NCAA Report on Academic Progress

FOOTBALL

AUBURN - 981

National Average - 929

CUT OFF - 925

UAT - 916

Overall Teams in the top 10%

Auburn - 3 (including football)

UAT - 1 (Women's Volleyball)

Do you really want to come to our board and talk about intelligence ???????

they can't talk about "intelligence" because they have no foundation from which to begin.....somehow, i think it would be impossible to use the term "intelligence" and "bammerfart" in the same sentence and make it a coherent one

they can't talk about "intelligence" because they have no foundation from which to begin.....somehow, i think it would be impossible to use the term "intelligence" and "bammerfart" in the same sentence and make it a coherent one

245652[/snapback]

You're right. You just used both terms in the same sentence, and it did sound a little incoherent to me. :P

245652[/snapback]

Because no one with any intelligence uses the term "bammerfart" on a regular basis.

Have you ever noticed that none of your fellow AU fans act/talk the way you do on this board? Its not just us "bammers" who tire of your weak efforts at smack talk.

If you ever find yourself thinking that EVERYBODY else is crazy and you're the only sane one...chances are...you got it backwards.

DID someone say SACS probation????? Do you really want to talk about intelligence????

245487[/snapback]

Lol, were you actually intelligent enough to read the article and learn what the probation (that's been gone for awhile) was for that you posted?

Money, power, academics............ two of the three were why Sacs was here, and if I remember correctly they were asked to investigate Auburn by a group of Auburn faculty members.

Nice defense you tossed out there, cept this doesn't appear to be about trustee control and you've supported the original argument.

My fault, just noticed article was posted by a different person. So the original did not know what the probation was for, but wasn't intelligent enough to know it did not have to do with academics, but trustee's and power.

245360[/snapback]

245541[/snapback]

Poor representation. One is that Opelika and Auburn are completly different, and people in Opelika don't even like Auburn or its students for the most part, been that way since my mom went here. Noone even went into Opelika until they put up all the shopping centers out there, so thats at least from the late 60's through 2002 or 3. Which I have had relatives in attendance here and family working for the university here during a majority of those years along with myself being here.

The second would be that Auburn is currently reported as 46% out of state, and prior to the Hope Scholarship in Georgia it was over 50% out of state. Plus Alabama fans always brag about how the entire state supports and the majority of Alabama citizens are Alabama fans because Auburn is second in the state.

Now seeing that students don't go to Opelika, the large number of Auburn students from out of state, and the overwhelming (as declared by Alabama fans themselves) number of Alabama fans within the state.... I don't think that mill workers in Opelika and a guy in Tallassee, wherever that is... sorry I'm from Texas..., is a very good population sample to determine the average intelligence of Auburn fans. :P

245360[/snapback]

245541[/snapback]

Poor representation. One is that Opelika and Auburn are completly different, and people in Opelika don't even like Auburn or its students for the most part, been that way since my mom went here. Noone even went into Opelika until they put up all the shopping centers out there, so thats at least from the late 60's through 2002 or 3. Which I have had relatives in attendance here and family working for the university here during a majority of those years along with myself being here.

The second would be that Auburn is currently reported as 46% out of state, and prior to the Hope Scholarship in Georgia it was over 50% out of state. Plus Alabama fans always brag about how the entire state supports and the majority of Alabama citizens are Alabama fans because Auburn is second in the state.

Now seeing that students don't go to Opelika, the large number of Auburn students from out of state, and the overwhelming (as declared by Alabama fans themselves) number of Alabama fans within the state.... I don't think that mill workers in Opelika and a guy in Tallassee, wherever that is... sorry I'm from Texas..., is a very good population sample to determine the average intelligence of Auburn fans. :P

245668[/snapback]

Boy, that was a long, confusing and boring post. I'm sorry about the Hatfield/McCoy thingy going on between Opielikea and Allbarn. And please forgive me, but do you claim to be a college football fan and not know Tallahassee, FL? You're kidding right? maybe this link will help you.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...2/05/auburn_fsu

245360[/snapback]

245541[/snapback]

245668[/snapback]

Boy, that was a long, confusing and boring post. I'm sorry about the Hatfield/McCoy thingy going on between Opielikea and Allbarn. And please forgive me, but do you claim to be a college football fan and not know Tallahassee, FL? You're kidding right? maybe this link will help you.

245672[/snapback]

Do you not know the difference between Tallassee, Alabama and Tallahassee, Florida? Here’s a little geography lesson for you. Tallassee, AL - Tallahassee, FL

245360[/snapback]

245541[/snapback]

245668[/snapback]

245672[/snapback]

Do you not know the difference between Tallassee, Alabama and Tallahassee, Florida? Here’s a little geography lesson for you. Tallassee, AL - Tallahassee, FL

245684[/snapback]

No, never heard of it. Is it about the same size as Auburn? Thanks for the map

245360[/snapback]

245541[/snapback]

245668[/snapback]

245672[/snapback]

245684[/snapback]

No, never heard of it. The difference seems to be about 234.9 miles :P . Is it about the same size as Auburn? Thanks for the map

245685[/snapback]

typical bammerfart.....he is doing the best he can.....thats why they all should be nuetered at birth in order to stop their madness.....i'd prefer to just let the vet put them to sleep, but the legal problems would be more trouble than all the bammerfarts are worth

typical bammerfart.....he is doing the best he can.....thats why they all should be nuetered at birth in order to stop their madness.....i'd prefer to just let the vet put them to sleep, but the legal problems would be more trouble than all the bammerfarts are worth

245690[/snapback]

I've already spread my demon seed son....now run along and play, your repetitious quotes are growing tiresome. Let mommy or daddy use the computer for awhile. Or better yet why don't you find a piece of chalk and figure out how many more times you can write bammerfart consecutively without stopping and staring at your thumbs.

getting to you,bammerfart?.....see, bammerfart, "bammerfart" is the one thing i can use on a public forum that is not too offensive to others......if we were face to face, i would use terms that are much more discriptive and to the point, than "bammerfart"....and you would like it before you left.....now, just take your silly little bammerfart ass over to your own little delusional board of your choice rather than spending your time letting me get under your skin.....but on the other hand, since you are a bammerfart, you enjoy being laughed at....bammerfarts are queer like that

Archived