An actual Tuscaloosa conversation

GalensGhost

My daughter is 16. That explains a lot. Thanks to Jessica Simpson and her pals, she, like all teenagers thinks she needs Proactiv. That led to the following actual conversation in a beauty-products store in Tuscaloosa with a woman wearing a red shirt with BAMA across the front:

GG: Do you carry Proactiv?

Clerk: You mean that stuff fer acne?

GG: Yes, that's it.

Clerk: Well, we do, but it's seasonal. We only carries it at Christmas.

GG: Seasonal?

Clerk: Yeah, like fer gifts and stuff.

Amazing. "Merry Christmas, zit-head. Here's yer bammer throw piller and a case of acne cream." Only in Tuscaloosa.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galen, i live within peeing distance of turdtown, and you think that was supposed to surprise me?....hell son,it sounds like she was one of the more intelligent bammerfarts....why would you think she would know anything,a bammerfart thinks acne is just multiple beauty marks....misfits,thugs and inbreds are about all you'll find around the crapstone

Galen, i live within peeing distance of turdtown, and you think that was supposed to surprise me?....hell son,it sounds like she was one of the more intelligent bammerfarts....why would you think she would know anything,a bammerfart thinks acne is just multiple beauty marks....misfits,thugs and inbreds are about all you'll find around the crapstone

245360[/snapback]

How close? Can you see the face in the Courthouse window?

No Practiv, but I bet there was a shelf full of monistat-7 though!

245408[/snapback]

All vaginas rejoice....Am I in the right forum here?

How close? Can you see the face in the Courthouse window?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maybe catch a bass or two after visiting the courthouse to look at the window...

245408[/snapback]

245409[/snapback]

Not like we would tell you if you were. :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

245408[/snapback]

245409[/snapback]

We don't have a forum for UAB. Try www.blazers.com.

DID someone say SACS probation????? Do you really want to talk about intelligence????

245487[/snapback]

Sure, Auburn athletics ranked in the top ten with academic's, Along with other Schools like Yale and etc.... Where was UAT? Maybe you should teach your top receiver the importance of grades before you try to preach to us.

OK here we go, 6 University of Alabama students(2 which are athletes) earned spots on the USA Today's 2005 All USA College Academic Team- the most of any school in the nation(beating Harvard,Yale and DUKE). How many students did the Barn have on this team? thats right ZERO......And Hall went home to help his family through some Financial problems and has returned to the team. Hall unlike Obumanu did'nt caught in gang shoot out when he went home.

Guest Tigrinum Major
OK here we go, 6 University of Alabama students(2 which are athletes) earned spots on the USA Today's 2005 All USA College Academic Team- the most of any school in the nation(beating Harvard,Yale and DUKE). How many students did the Barn have on this team? thats right ZERO......And Hall went home to help his family through some Financial problems and has returned to the team. Hall unlike Obumanu did'nt caught in gang shoot out when he went home.

245499[/snapback]

I don't know about the USA Today's 2005 All USA College Academic Team stuff (is that anything like the Snodgrass Poll that named Alabama number 1 in 1922?), but the last two statements in your little diatribe are patently false.

I did a little research (its one of the three words on AU's Official Seal), and I found something surprising.

There are ZERO UAT students on the USA Today All-Academic First Team for 2005. Zero. Zip. Nada.

There is however, an Auburn Student-Athlete who made the 2005 First Team. Caesar Garcia, a swimmer.

USA Today 2005 First Team

Now there is a smattering of Bammers on the Second, third and Honerable Mention teams, but like the football polls, I usually don't pay much attention to who is behind Auburn.

:roflol:

Oh Lord, his poor brain will probably meltdown now. He's not used to digesting actual facts or providing links to back up his ramblings.

245499[/snapback]

I love how you take a rumor, such as the Obumanu thing, and act as if it were true. Oh yeah, there is another little item that will once again make look as ignorant as the person who drew that pic in your signature. (FYI Elephants don't live in the ocean nor are they the best deep sea swimmers) Hall didnt go home during the Cotton Bowl to help out his family, he was suspended for academic reasons, But I'm sure there was some third cousin he had to help out somewhere??? Right???

The ABC affiliate in Birmingham, Ala., reported last week that Hall would be declared academically ineligible for the Cotton Bowl along with cornerback Simeon Castille. Castille was declared academically ineligible last Friday and isn't with the team in Dallas. Hall is with the Tide this week and said he's academically eligible.

Link

Cas are you implying that :au: got PUT on SACS probation?

Got a link for that?

Puh-leeeeease?

,,,,And Hall went home to help his family through some Financial problems and has returned to the team. Hall unlike Obumanu did'nt caught in gang shoot out when he went home.

245499[/snapback]

How is Hall doing that now that Logan Young is dead? <_<

Mind telling us when exactly Obumanu did that?

245360[/snapback]

And, I grew up just about 30 miles up I-85 from Auburn and worked in personnel for a textile firm in Opelika. I also have a brother-in-law in Tallassee who is a die-hard Auburn fan. I know, firsthand, about the intelligence of the average Auburn fan. If I were you, I wouldn't act so smug.

I doubt the conversation with the T-town sales clerk went exactly that way. Yew see, I kin yoose my fangers to type anythang I wants to type. You got a link?

And, I grew up just about 30 miles up I-85 from Auburn and worked in personnel for a textile firm in Opelika. I also have a brother-in-law in Tallassee who is a die-hard Auburn fan. I know, firsthand, about the intelligence of the average Auburn fan. If I were you, I wouldn't act so smug.

I doubt the conversation with the T-town sales clerk went exactly that way. Yew see, I kin yoose my fangers to type anythang I wants to type. You got a link?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're a bammerfart....nobody gives a damn about you....why are you here anyway.....i don't blame you for trying to better yourself,but remember that you ARE a bammerfart,so don't expect to improve too much

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you're a bammerfart....nobody gives a damn about you....why are you here anyway.....i don't blame you for trying to better yourself,but remember that you ARE a bammerfart,so don't expect to improve too much

245553[/snapback]

Thank yuh, suh. Thank yuh. You has put me in my place, and I'll remain eternally grateful.

Look, dude, I'm here because I was invited. if you don't want Bama fans over here, don't let 'em join. You will not find your brand of hostility on most Bama boards. Try Tide-Talk sometime. Or, CrimsonTusks. But, we will defend the team we love, just as you would if you read something you didn't like on a Bama forum.

245553[/snapback]

Thank yuh, suh. Thank yuh. You has put me in my place, and I'll remain eternally grateful.

Look, dude, I'm here because I was invited. if you don't want Bama fans over here, don't let 'em join. You will not find your brand of hostility on most Bama boards. Try Tide-Talk sometime. Or, CrimsonTusks. But, we will defend the team we love, just as you would if you read something you didn't like on a Bama forum.

245558[/snapback]

Just don't venture over to bamamag...

245553[/snapback]

245558[/snapback]

Everybody is welcome over here, even if you are a bammer :homer::P

Archived