An actual Tuscaloosa conversation

GalensGhost

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
getting to you,bammerfart?.....see, bammerfart, "bammerfart" is the one thing i can use on a public forum that is not too offensive to others......if we were face to face, i would use terms that are much more discriptive and to the point, than "bammerfart"....and you would like it before you left.....now, just take your silly little bammerfart ass over to your own little delusional board of your choice rather than spending your time letting me get under your skin.....but on the other hand, since you are a bammerfart, you enjoy being laughed at....bammerfarts are queer like that

245693[/snapback]

When I was in college, our English 101 class had this book which increased vocabulary by 3600 words in one semester.

Please quit feeding this troll.

245700[/snapback]

Which one?!? :P

getting to you,bammerfart?.....see, bammerfart, "bammerfart" is the one thing i can use on a public forum that is not too offensive to others......if we were face to face, i would use terms that are much more discriptive and to the point, than "bammerfart"....and you would like it before you left.....now, just take your silly little bammerfart ass over to your own little delusional board of your choice rather than spending your time letting me get under your skin.....but on the other hand, since you are a bammerfart, you enjoy being laughed at....bammerfarts are queer like that

245693[/snapback]

typical bammerfart.....he is doing the best he can.....thats why they all should be nuetered at birth in order to stop their madness.....i'd prefer to just let the vet put them to sleep, but the legal problems would be more trouble than all the bammerfarts are worth

245690[/snapback]

What are you angry about?

dr-phil.jpg

they can't talk about "intelligence" because they have no foundation from which to begin.....somehow, i think it would be impossible to use the term "intelligence" and "bammerfart" in the same sentence and make it a coherent one

245652[/snapback]

Because no one with any intelligence uses the term "bammerfart" on a regular basis.

Have you ever noticed that none of your fellow AU fans act/talk the way you do on this board? Its not just us "bammers" who tire of your weak efforts at smack talk.

If you ever find yourself thinking that EVERYBODY else is crazy and you're the only sane one...chances are...you got it backwards.

245662[/snapback]

I'm not tired of it.

they can't talk about "intelligence" because they have no foundation from which to begin.....somehow, i think it would be impossible to use the term "intelligence" and "bammerfart" in the same sentence and make it a coherent one

245652[/snapback]

Its not just us "bammers" who tire of your weak efforts at smack talk.

245662[/snapback]

I'm not tired of it.

245713[/snapback]

See BG's words in bold above.

Galen, i live within peeing distance of turdtown, and you think that was supposed to surprise me?....hell son,it sounds like she was one of the more intelligent bammerfarts....why would you think she would know anything,a bammerfart thinks acne is just multiple beauty marks....misfits,thugs and inbreds are about all you'll find around the crapstone

245360[/snapback]

And, I grew up just about 30 miles up I-85 from Auburn and worked in personnel for a textile firm in Opelika. I also have a brother-in-law in Tallassee who is a die-hard Auburn fan. I know, firsthand, about the intelligence of the average Auburn fan. If I were you, I wouldn't act so smug.

I doubt the conversation with the T-town sales clerk went exactly that way. Yew see, I kin yoose my fangers to type anythang I wants to type. You got a link?

245541[/snapback]

My parents were Bamars...and I loved them, so I won't diss them here. However, if there is anything you'd like to know about the redneck nation, I have first hand knowledge. I'm sure I could clue you in.... :blink:

:au::homer:

Mr. Pot, Meet Mr. Kettle. :D:poke:

245652[/snapback]

Because no one with any intelligence uses the term "bammerfart" on a regular basis.

Have you ever noticed that none of your fellow AU fans act/talk the way you do on this board? Its not just us "bammers" who tire of your weak efforts at smack talk.

If you ever find yourself thinking that EVERYBODY else is crazy and you're the only sane one...chances are...you got it backwards.

245662[/snapback]

I'm not tired of it.

245713[/snapback]

I am. From one Auburn fan to another, let it go. Take a week off and think up something clever, come back to the board, and make us laugh. "Bammerfart" needs to be moved into the ICU at the nursing home because it's that old...

245652[/snapback]

245662[/snapback]

I'm not tired of it.

245713[/snapback]

I am. From one Auburn fan to another, let it go. Take a week off and think up something clever, come back to the board, and make us laugh. "Bammerfart" needs to be moved into the ICU at the nursing home because it's that old...

247122[/snapback]

LOL. Now I will picture the old fart on the ESPNU commercial every time tbt posts on here...

245652[/snapback]

245662[/snapback]

I'm not tired of it.

245713[/snapback]

247122[/snapback]

LOL. Now I will picture the old fart on the ESPNU commercial every time tbt posts on here...

247126[/snapback]

Nothing against TBT, but my god...catch phrases are only funny for so long.

I'm challenging him to come up with something new so that this one can be euthenized.

Archived