The reason that internet message boards

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

I've traced its origins to a UCLA board, by a psoter named BamaBoy. While most likely a rival fan in disguise, it is still hilarious, because it has the requisite shred of truth to it.

Enjoy.

I am looking forward to the games this year but I do not want any problems. Whenever I go to an away game or a visiting team comes into Tuscaloosa to play Alabama I make it a point to get a few things cleared up before the game starts. First off, you guys are playing The University of Alabamaa. We are not some 2nd rate team from some backwards conference. Alabama is among the elite. The best. A tradition that goes back a long way. National Championships, many bowl wins, SEC Championships, high national rankings, etc. The list goes on. With that resume comes respect. The kind of respect that can only be earned. The Alabama fans carry that respect whether we are at home or on the road and a few things need to be understood. When Alabama comes to town you are seeing one of the movers and shakers in all of college football and the fans are no exception. First, there will NOT be any yelling in my ear during the game. I darn well don't plan on driving all that distance to your stadium to have some guy yell in my ear. I will ask you one time to stop and no more. I don't mind clapping but this incessant yelling is out. If you continue then I will take a physical solution that you will not like. I will NEVER provoke but if you guys think that yelling in my ear is gonna be tolerated you are in for a big surprise. Same thing for the kids. Sure, they can be there but keep them out of my area and keep them quiet. If you cannot control the kids then you will be held responsible and I will take matters into my own hand. We don't put up with that crap in Tuscaloosa and we darn well aren't gonna drive all that distance to your place and put up with it. If I have to go to the restroom I don't wait in line, I go to the front. This is an area where I have encountered some problems before so I am just making it clear now. A Coaches Gone Wild! fan has earned the right to not wait in some bathroom line and we choose to not do it. If you have a problem with this you had better go to a "home" restroom or to one where the Alabama fans are not in. If you do decide to make an issue out of it then be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. Not out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect, folks. Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away form me or the Alabama contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it aint nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass. Done it several times and I'll do it again if pushed. NEVER will I provoke, though. It is YOU that determines my actions. If you understand where I and the Alabama folks are coming from and what is expected then we will have a great time and no problems will ever arise. Please understand that I am NOT coming to cause problems as that is the last thing on my agenda. It is a tradition and respect that Alabama has and you need to realize this. We can laugh and have a good time but I just wanted to get a few things understood beforehand. I hope all goes well and there are no problems.

be prepared to face a physical solution. Ditto for concessions. We go to the front of the line. Not out of spite or to try to show you up. It is all about showing respect, folks. Again, if you have a problem with this I advise you to keep away form me or the Alabama contingent. I am very upfront and honest when I tell you that it aint nothing for me to up and kick a man's ass.

That is the epitome of REDNECK. Violent and ignorant. THAT, is exactly why I didn't want to come back down here. As far as kicking some @$$, I wanna meet this guy. Let's see how he likes his knees hyperextended first, then we'll see how bad he is.

I've seen the same post used by UGA, UF, and yes - even Auburn. I still think it's funny as heck every time I read it :D

Was his name Francis??

Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

You just made the list, buddy.

And I don't like nobody touching my stuff!

So just keep your meat hooks off.

If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you.

Also, I don't like nobody touching me.

Now, any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Archived