Israel is out of control

Bottomfeeder

These bombing are dangerous.

:huh:

I think I speak for everyone here when I say " huh" ?

I may not speak for everyone, in fact I only speak for my self. Why is Israel is out of control? Because they are fed up with their soldiers being kidnapped? Because they are fed up with daily rocket attacks into civilian neighborhoods? Because they are fighting for their continued survival?

This brings up something I have been wondering about since this escalation started. Does it seem to any of you that the media coverage of this is somewhat skewed? Almost like those mean ole Israelis are bombing the poor peace loving Palestinians? Almost like the coverage is slanted to make it look like the Israelis are picking on Hamas & Hezbollah?

And this thread title "Israel is out of control". Why and how is Israel out of control?

I'm pretty sure those Americans knew how volatile that area is. If the fighting gets much worse, they'll be extracted.

Israel needs to be out of control. They are fighting for their existence against these savages. What should they do, sit around and take shot after shot and wait to be overrun? I say turn 'em loose.

I'm just concerned for the well being of American's there. Amongst the 25,000 is my wife's boss' first cousin. My wife's boss is Irish and Lebanese, and has relatives over there. They are saying this morning that a helicopter(s) has landed and is surveying for possible extraction. The bombing of areas where Americans are was what I was talking about. The bombing is necessary.

Rest assured, the targets in Lebannon are far more specific than the pot shot missles falling down on the Israeli cities. The Israelis are trying to hit at Hezbollah and avoid, as much as possible, hitting civilians. The same can't be said for Hezbollah. Other than their initial attack and a strike on an Israeli naval ship, everything else they've shot at has been strictly civilian.

Israel gave up Gaza w/ the hopes of appeasing the terrorist Hammas, and the Pals vote in Hammas to power, while continuing to fire rockets into Israel. There's no coincidence here w/ Hezbollah pulling this kidnapping stunt at the time they did. They knew Israel would go after them, and draw condemnation from the world. This was calculated by Hezbollah.

Archived