conversation with the "Bull"

rchandlerh

Here is interview with our newest commit

Link

"RJ: After your college career is over how would you like to be remembered in their history?

EF: One of the best. One of the classiest football players to ever come through, the best player ever. "

The typical :au: recruit, great head on his shoulders with an amazing drive to succeed.

great job staff keep em coming. :cheer:

317648.jpg

Man, can you imagine what this guy will lokk like after a year or two of Yoxification... :blink:

317648.jpg

Man, can you imagine what this guy will lokk like after a year or two of Yoxification... :blink:

250310[/snapback]

You mean even less neck??? :blink:

317648.jpg

250310[/snapback]

You mean even less neck??? :blink:

250312[/snapback]

If some one looking like him wants my car, I would get the wife and kids out of the car and polish it for him. THAT is a footbal player!

Scary.... :o

Man, that reminds me of my freshman year at AU when I had a History class with Takeo Spikes. I remember him coming in, wearing a plain white t-shirt, and thinking to myself...where is this dude's neck?!?

Funny, too, now that I think about it...he sat on the front row of the large auditorium. I believe it may have been a mandatory policy b/c other athletes sat up close as well. Also, I remember someone always peeking their head in on the class...everyday...making sure the student athletes were present. Just thought I'd throw that out there amidst our "controversy."

:au::football::au::football:

Man, that reminds me of my freshman year at AU when I had a History class with Takeo Spikes.  I remember him coming in, wearing a plain white t-shirt, and thinking to myself...where is this dude's neck?!? 

Funny, too, now that I think about it...he sat on the front row of the large auditorium.  I believe it may have been a mandatory policy b/c other athletes sat up close as well.  Also, I remember someone always peeking their head in on the class...everyday...making sure the student athletes were present.  Just thought I'd throw that out there amidst our "controversy."

:au:   :football:   :au:   :football:

250332[/snapback]

You had a history class with Takeo? Auburn players don't take regular classes. What were you doing in a crip course? :big::big:

Archived